New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    how i wish i have the millions to buy the new pajero!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by pajerokid
    Definitely my next car.
    YAMAN ni PK!!!!! (pasakay!)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sure.... in about 5-7 years hehehe. Second hand pa yun :bwahaha:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    hello Peeps!

I've been wanting to get this car and I think I just convinced my wife.

Is this car a good buy considering what other cars you can buy for 2.3 m? and also the upcoming cars next year?

Will there be a new version soon? like this 21st annive version?

Btw, even before seeing this thread, I always planned to bring the car straight to a shop and have all the wood trims turned into metallic/titanium...

salamat

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Welcome Bad Driver!

Anyways, the Pajero is a good buy! Aside from the class leading 4M41 engine, you also get a throughly modern Midsize SUV with a semi monocoque chassis and FIS (full independent suspension). Although this is not an offroader in the traditional mould, it's still quite offroadable. Not to mention a five speed automatic with INVECSII (shiftable)

Get one in black..... and with a diesel engine. The diesel makes its torque down low in the rev band.... right where you'd want it.

BTW, the road prescence of the Gen3 is steadily increasing. I guess the people finally got over the initial 2.3/2.5 million peso sticker shock.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    >>BTW, the road prescence of the Gen3 is steadily increasing. I guess the people finally got over the initial 2.3/2.5 million peso sticker shock.

haha... I noticed that too. the chances of me getting shot for having one is slightly less now. hehe.

hmmm.... I'm thinking of getting the gas version dude

My fear is that a couple of months after getting it, the 21st anniv would arrive here (or some other sort of upgrade).

thanks!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Pajero kid:

Very nice, but honestly i cant see the difference between the 21st's Titanium trim and the regular version's titanium trim.

----------------------------------------------------------

hey man, I don't get it... the local pajero has an abundance of wood instead of titanium.

Do you mean to say that there is another version with titanium intead of wood? The wood trims are really a turn off.

btw, other than cheaper fuel price, why pick Diesel over Gas?

thanks!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I like diesels because they make power early in the rev band. Perfect for stop and go traffic and for slow offroad work.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
21st Anniversary Pajero out in Oz