nagka mirage gls mt din ako 2013
    After 2yrs sold it 32k odo
    Ung kabig kana di mapatinu
    But Happy of owning it

2. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Landed #1....2020 Mitsubishi Mirage and G4
    Here Are The 1 Most Reliable Foreign Cars Of 22 (And The 5 Worst Ones)

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Ever since it came out, it has always had horrible reviews internationally. And since all it's been getting are facelifts, I don't see how its reputation is giong to improve.

Pero dito sa pinas naging "car of the year" pa yata sa Topgear PH when it first came out.

Kind of makes me wonder if Pinoys have relatively poor judgement when it comes to cars.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    Pero dito sa pinas naging "car of the year" pa yata sa Topgear PH when it first came out.

Kind of makes me wonder if Pinoys have relatively poor judgement when it comes to cars.
    I first saw the Mirage when I was on a long vacation sa Sydney... Was reading Phil news about its local release and introductory pricing, tapos biglang may nakatabi ako sa Parking...

It looked so small sa Sydney and I keep telling my wife na lalabas pa lang sya sa Pinas (my daughter was about to drive)

So, how much will the Mitsubishi Mirage variants cost? | Topgear Ph

The base GLX with manual transmission is pegged at P498,000, while the CVT-equipped GLX will be sold for P548,000. For the higher-spec'd GLS variants, the manual transmission-toting model will go for P588,000, while the CVT-equipped one has a P638,000 price tag.
    ^I believe yan ang price nya when the Mirage won car of the year...

2nd, you have to see the local market...

We are still seeing 15+ year old cars in Manila...

If you have a car with A/C, Automatic Transmission and 4 doors... Halos check na lahat ng requirements ng majority ng local car buyers.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    it seems to still be selling fine, if the sales figures are an indication.
    ...perceived good by, or attractive installment packages?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    it seems to still be selling fine, if the sales figures are an indication.
    ...perceived good by, or attractive installment packages?
    kaya bilib na bilib ako sa sales people ng Mitsubishi Philippines...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    Ummm...Gullible?2020 Mitsubishi Mirage and G4 People still believe Toyota's new 1s are as durable as their old 1s. Totally not the truth.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Ummm...Gullible?2020 Mitsubishi Mirage and G4 People still believe Toyota's new 1s are as durable as their old 1s. Totally not the truth.

Yan yung sabi nila sa gen 1 IMVs. Kesyo masisira daw because CRDi. Look at how many Innovas, Hiaces, Hiluxes and Fortuners are still running today.

Perception breeds reality - best selling models will naturally have stronger aftermarket availability 1 decade down the line. So it's much easier to find replacement parts for a Vios in Bukidnon than a Mazda 2 for example.

Few people care about features or handling. They want a car that will last them decades with cheap maintenance and parts available everywhere.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Yan yung sabi nila sa gen 1 IMVs. Kesyo masisira daw because CRDi. Look at how many Innovas, Hiaces, Hiluxes and Fortuners are still running today.

Perception breeds reality - best selling models will naturally have stronger aftermarket availability 1 decade down the line. So it's much easier to find replacement parts for a Vios in Bukidnon than a Mazda 2 for example.

Few people care about features or handling. They want a car that will last them decades with cheap maintenance and parts available everywhere.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Wasn't pointing parts availability but durability, sir. It's something even Toyota has abandoned. I've given our workhorse 80 way less attention beyond regular maintenance than any of the newer we've had. Even the 100 couldn't measure up. Just not viable for anyone to build tanks anymore.2020 Mitsubishi Mirage and G4

9. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Look for reviews by actual owners as well. There's a couple out there.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    ~500 units/ month. Mahihirapan sila sa CARS requirement nito. Maganda at least dalhin ang updated face. Vios mas aggressive sa updates.

https://www.car guide.ph/2020/08/mitsubishi-ph-achieves-39-percent-month.html?m=1

" Mitsubishi Mirage/G4 - 501 units (+ 17 percent growth) "

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
2020 Mitsubishi Mirage and G4