New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    wasn't tracking but did they lessen the price on the G4 when they switched the production to PH?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    hindi rin..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    question, yung nasa brochure may steering wheel mounted controls, pero yung showroom unit wala? mirage hb gls mt

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by reinramirez View Post
    question, yung nasa brochure may steering wheel mounted controls, pero yung showroom unit wala? mirage hb gls mt

"specifications may change without prior notice." it's a universal disclaimer, sir.
    perhaps there is a non-descript asterisk in that brochure, explaining that such item is available only in such-and-such variant.
    we can't argue with them about specifications change.
    we can only ask, "i want this and that. what variant has this and that?"
    happy shopping.
    Last edited by dr. d; May 2nd, 2018 at 08:54 AM.

5. Join Date
    May 2018
    Hi everyone.

I'm planning to buy a Mirage HB 2017 due to budget, size and fuel efficiency. However, i have read some articles at sinasabi na maingay daw ang makina. In case it is true, i hope the noise is still tolerable. Please enlighten me n this. I really want to hear the experience from a mirage HB owner. Thank you in advance!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 1st time owner View Post
    Hi everyone.

I'm planning to buy a Mirage HB 2017 due to budget, size and fuel efficiency. However, i have read some articles at sinasabi na maingay daw ang makina. In case it is true, i hope the noise is still tolerable. Please enlighten me n this. I really want to hear the experience from a mirage HB owner. Thank you in advance!
    Test drive sir. Importante pa din first hand experience

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Maingay talaga dahil 3 cylinders. Pag sinilip mo ang engine bay malakas ang nginig.

Ewan kung nasanay na lang ako pero para sa kin tolerable naman. Naobserbahan ko rin na depende sa gas (in general, the engine "likes" higher octane fuels) kung maingay ba o hinde.

Mas dinig din ang ingay (engine, road noise, mga katabing sasakyan) sa loob kasi tinipid sa sound proofing.

Mas maganda nga mag-test drive ka sa casa.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234