New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleman View Post
    Bro, bring it back to the CASA and have the wheels balanced, ganyan ginawa sa akin nung una nawala yung vibrations.
    I did today, it is only 2 days old. The service personnel said ganun daw talaga because of the telescopic feature. I insisted to still document, but there is nothing they can do daw. Ganun talga. Driving home I am so annoyed feeling all the kalog from the steering even on paved roads, vibrations and kalog. nakakainis. As long as there is no sound, normal daw and kalog at vibrations.

Do you have the same experience with you 2017 monty 4x2? Yung older model daw di telescopic kaya stable.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    They use a trailer to bring the vehicles from the port to the main warehouse ... then it's usually driven to the dealership ... better to have odometer reading around 50kms ++ than something that's very low ... sometimes dealers disconnect the odometer when driven at far to dealerships ...
    Got my everest last year sa ford makati, only had 1km total sa odo upon hand over. My SA told me it was on car carrier from batangas port to warehouse to makati. Using forscan, i verified that my odo is indeed not altered.

Got my civic RS yesterday at Honda Bul 6kms total upon hand over. Saw it personally being unloaded in their car carrier.

Bottomline, depends sa dealer kung may car carrier sila or wala. Pag wala, land trip yan. Good luck.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by carodp View Post
    I did today, it is only 2 days old. The service personnel said ganun daw talaga because of the telescopic feature. I insisted to still document, but there is nothing they can do daw. Ganun talga. Driving home I am so annoyed feeling all the kalog from the steering even on paved roads, vibrations and kalog. nakakainis. As long as there is no sound, normal daw and kalog at vibrations.

Do you have the same experience with you 2017 monty 4x2? Yung older model daw di telescopic kaya stable.
    Pacheck mo wheel balance. Kung ayaw galawin ng casa, pa wheel balance mo n lang sa labas...

And one more tip, wag ka na babalik ng casa na yan.. Hanap ka na iba sir.

4. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Janemar View Post
    Pacheck mo wheel balance. Kung ayaw galawin ng casa, pa wheel balance mo n lang sa labas...

And one more tip, wag ka na babalik ng casa na yan.. Hanap ka na iba sir.
    Thanks for the tip!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Thanks for the tip!
    isama mo na rin sa balancing yung alignment. magpagawa ka sa mga reputable shops na may mga tamang equipment sa alignment

6. Join Date
    Jul 2016

Thats what you call mitsubishi technology. Patingin mo na lang sa labas bro baka ma ayos nila yan.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Hahahaha. Nakalabas lang ng unit, wala nang pake.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post
    Thats what you call mitsubishi technology. Patingin mo na lang sa labas bro baka ma ayos nila yan.

That's not limited to mitsu, depende iyan talaga sa casa na puntahan mo or sa shop for that matter. May okay kausap at may hindi. Kaya usually mas okay kung tropahin mo ung SA para mas madali mag pa warranty.

Ung fortuner ng friend ko nag beef jerky tigidig-tigidig yung transmission. Sabi ng Toyota casa sa kanya normal lang daw yun. Tapos, nung nagreklamo TGP nag labas na sila ng new program at palit tranny pa. LOL.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    That's not limited to mitsu, depende iyan talaga sa casa na puntahan mo or sa shop for that matter. May okay kausap at may hindi. Kaya usually mas okay kung tropahin mo ung SA para mas madali mag pa warranty.

Ung fortuner ng friend ko nag beef jerky tigidig-tigidig yung transmission. Sabi ng Toyota casa sa kanya normal lang daw yun. Tapos, nung nagreklamo TGP nag labas na sila ng new program at palit tranny pa. LOL.
    Post mo na lang sa fort thread. Monty yata dito.

10. Join Date
    May 2017

Nice comment dude! Did you fix your 2015 everest? They release 2017 everest now did you try forscan if there any hidden features your 2015.😂😂😂😂

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast