New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    2 months ago pa ako nagreklamo about the steering veering to the right sa citimotors. they did a little adjustment while on the road test. meron pa rin. tapos acceptable na daw yung 100 meters stright tumakbo before veering to the right

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by alv555 View Post
    2 months ago pa ako nagreklamo about the steering veering to the right sa citimotors. they did a little adjustment while on the road test. meron pa rin. tapos acceptable na daw yung 100 meters stright tumakbo before veering to the right
    balancing lang yan. dalhin mo na lang sa mga tire shops na may balancing equipment at saglit lang nilang gawin yan at minimal cost...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    balancing lang yan. dalhin mo na lang sa mga tire shops na may balancing equipment at saglit lang nilang gawin yan at minimal cost...
    I was thinking na libre lang dapat sa casa yung adjustment. wala pang 1 month monty ko that time

4. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Just my observation. highways are usually sloped downward going to the edge of the road. the highest part of the road is the center (yung may center line in a 2 way highway) and sloping down going to the edge. kung maglagay ka ng tubig sa center ng highway mag iislide yung tubid papuntang gilid ng road dahil sa slope. with this condition pag ikaw nag dadrive sa right lane ng road (Philippine style) at bitawan mo manibela of course you tend to veer to the right which is normal (normal for the tires to follow the slope going to the lesser side of the road which is the edge) vice versa kung ikaw naman nagdadrive sa left lane (not Philippine style) you will veer towards the left at normal yan. Pati ako diko maintindihan English ko. I hope you understand my stupid explanation para di tayo pagtawanan ng mga car manufacturers. dika talaga papansinin ng mga car manufacturers kung ang complain mo e hindi naman problema kundi normal behavior ng tires at steering to follow the slope of the road (kahit pa anong sasakyan siguro). baka mainis lng ang mga car manufacturers kung ganyang mga complain at isipin mga ignorante tayong mga Pinoy.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    tama po kayo sir... i do roadworks po... from the center line normally naka slope po yun ng 5cm or more going to the outer side para po walang tubig sa kalsada po...
    veering very slightly to the right like 100 meters is normal po dahil sa slope ng kalsada...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Simple lang solusyon diyan. Dun ka bumanat sa left lane tapos tingnan mo kung papantay ang takbo. Kung pumantay at hindi pumaling sa kaliwa, e di may veering ka talaga to the right. Di ka talga papansinin ng mitsubishi. Yung yung SUA nga di nila pinansin yan pang slight steering problem. Baka mas ok kung ipa align mo sa servitek makakatipid ka pa kesa pabalik balik ka sa casa.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Want to correct myself. I mentioned before that the shake on the steering can be notice on EDSA, it's not. It only happens when turning on speed bumps, uneven roads or doing a sharp u turn.

On straight roads it doesn't happen. This is why i think some dealers says that's it normal. But I will still insist this issue with them next week when I do my 1k pms.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by alv555 View Post
    What little adjustment did they do? Mine veers a bit to the right too. My other cars have no obvious veering but with the monty, it's more obvious that you have to keep holding the steering wheel to the left

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    I understand what they are saying for the slope of the roads. i have done driving at the left lane, and still veers to the right. how bad? its like your going to overtake slowly someone going right, so you can imagine how bad the alignment is. as I said before been also to local computerised alignment shops, but small change, still veers to the right but not like before, but still very annoying for a brand new car. and I also posted for the THUG sound whenever I U-turn to the left or do a MANEOBRA. But only when the steering is in full left turn.
    Good News: Had my 5,000km PMS, complain about the problems mentioned. what they have done was re-torque the stability bar, well thats what they say they did. loosen it up first and re-torque it. and until now no THUG sound. and no veering to the right, just what i expect for a brand new car. it only veers left or right depending on the slope of the road like others mentioned here. so for me case closed. hope this will help others. and now no more regrets on getting this monty. thanks.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by auroraoffroader View Post
    I understand what they are saying for the slope of the roads. i have done driving at the left lane, and still veers to the right. how bad? its like your going to overtake slowly someone going right, so you can imagine how bad the alignment is. as I said before been also to local computerised alignment shops, but small change, still veers to the right but not like before, but still very annoying for a brand new car. and I also posted for the THUG sound whenever I U-turn to the left or do a MANEOBRA. But only when the steering is in full left turn.
    Good News: Had my 5,000km PMS, complain about the problems mentioned. what they have done was re-torque the stability bar, well thats what they say they did. loosen it up first and re-torque it. and until now no THUG sound. and no veering to the right, just what i expect for a brand new car. it only veers left or right depending on the slope of the road like others mentioned here. so for me case closed. hope this will help others. and now no more regrets on getting this monty. thanks.
    Thanks for this info. Will mention this when I'll do my 5k pms.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast