New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 702 of 754 FirstFirst ... 602652692698699700701702703704705706712752 ... LastLast
Results 7,011 to 7,020 of 7539
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ROM27 View Post
    Even before kahit walang facelift or new gen ay very generous magbigay ng discount ang mitsubishi.2016 Mitsubishi Montero

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    so dati na silang nagbibigay ng 150k to 200k discount? mapapaisip ka tuloy how much ang patong nila sa car kung kaya pala nila magbigay ng ganun discount even before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    That's the sales strategies of mitsubishi.imo
    Quote Originally Posted by creeker View Post
    so dati na silang nagbibigay ng 150k to 200k discount? mapapaisip ka tuloy how much ang patong nila sa car kung kaya pala nila magbigay ng ganun discount even before.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the showroom price is set largely by the manufacturer.
    the casa has leeway in smaller discounts and freebies, but not much. the manufacturer sees to it, that no cutthroat pricing wars come into being.
    if the discounts are larger, it is the manufacturer who sets that discount. that also means, all casas of the marquee, offer the discount. how the casas pass on this discount to the costumer, is... everyone's guess.
    only the manufacturer, knows the real estimate of the cost of manufacture. even the casa, is not privy to what may fall under "manufacturing secret".

discounts as a tool to attract buyers and to get rid of old stock, are a common industry tool practiced by all manufacturers.
    Last edited by dr. d; September 14th, 2018 at 01:30 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by creeker View Post

We already knew the srp was high back when it was introduced in 2016... the Montero sport aka pajero sport in Thailand is the cheapest PPV in Thailand.

all ppvs are from Thailand and their prices there is a good reference.
    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Maybe Mitsubishi is under pressure to do well in the remaining markets they are being sold in. They don't have much presence in major markets anymore. Hence the aggressive pricing. They can't afford not to get a good top line.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Hello. May naka experience ba dito walang fluid lumalabas sa washer/wiper both front and rear? Puno naman yung washer fluid. Biglaan lang ayaw na gumana or walang lumalabas. Also I cant hear the whirring sound when you activate the washer. Busted motor?

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Hi Everyone, I tried playing around on my TPMS and end up having signal lost on all tires. Di ko na maibalik. It started when i press and hold the hood in the monitor then when I press and hold the tires, isa isa nang nag blank indication. As per manual during signal lost indication will return after 20 min. Did not happened. Help please. My unit is the stock head unit for 2107 gls prem.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by suysuy View Post
    Hello. May naka experience ba dito walang fluid lumalabas sa washer/wiper both front and rear? Puno naman yung washer fluid. Biglaan lang ayaw na gumana or walang lumalabas. Also I cant hear the whirring sound when you activate the washer. Busted motor?

have you checked sir yung fuse?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    have you checked sir yung fuse?

Wala pa. If its blown then may something wrong. What could be the cause? May nabasa akong post dito pero rear washer problema niya. Sakin both kasi. No audible whirr.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by momo23 View Post
    yes, it is.
    Hi, new here
    I would like to ask kung ano sira if di umiilaw yung side mirrors. As far as I know, if mag left/right signal, pag ilolock yung doors, and nakahazard, dpat iilaw yung side mirrors. Recently natupi kasi yung left side mirror nadali ng another car pero niretract ko pra bmalik sa dati kaso di na sya nagilaw. What should i do?