New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 694 of 754 FirstFirst ... 594644684690691692693694695696697698704744 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,940 of 7539
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Hi everyone!

I just got my 2018 Montero Sport GLS on Wednesday, and first thing that I noticed is that, the acceleration of the newer model is more subtle than the previous one? Is it because of the 8-speed transmission? Wondering if it's normal or not.

Thank you!

2. Join Date
    May 2018
    Hello mga sir! Question lang po, baka po may alam kayong dealership na may gls 2017 pa hehe. pa help naman po.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Sabi nung sales executive na nakausap ko kanina wala daw alarm ang GLS Premium. Is this true?

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by allenbertm View Post
    Hi everyone!

I just got my 2018 Montero Sport GLS on Wednesday, and first thing that I noticed is that, the acceleration of the newer model is more subtle than the previous one? Is it because of the 8-speed transmission? Wondering if it's normal or not.

Thank you!
    Yes mabagal acceleration thats why a lot of folks have placed a throttle controller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgab View Post
    Hello mga sir! Question lang po, baka po may alam kayong dealership na may gls 2017 pa hehe. pa help naman po.
    As of 1st quarter of 2018 the stock of 2017 gls standard are zero from mmpc inventory as per my SA.
    Quote Originally Posted by izzy View Post
    Sabi nung sales executive na nakausap ko kanina wala daw alarm ang GLS Premium. Is this true?

Only GT variant has. Other variant is optional.
    Quote Originally Posted by allenbertm View Post
    Hi everyone!

Thank you!
    Congats bro. Enjoy your ride. It is normal to our monty because of 8 speed mivec. Just floor the accelerator bro to response your monty more aggresive. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by montro View Post
    Only GT variant has. Other variant is optional.

So dealer will install alarm upon request or we go to third party installer (e.g. Winterpine) for it?

Thanks!

7. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by montro View Post
    As of 1st quarter of 2018 the stock of 2017 gls standard are zero from mmpc inventory as per my SA.

Thank you sir. Mukhang wala na ako pag asa sa 2017

8. Join Date
    May 2018
    So dealer will install alarm upon request or we go to third party installer (e.g. Winterpine) for it?

Thanks!

+1 on this. And how much kaya mga sir?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgab View Post
    +1 on this. And how much kaya mga sir?
    You can call winterpine to clarify the exact pricing. Here's their digits.09985930769 (cp) 7164831 to 33 (landline) Araneta Avenue and sa Aurora blvd. 6677703. Hope it helps.

Thanks!

Yes dealer will install with extra cost or bring your unit directly to winterpine infront of Robinsons Magnolia Aurora blvd.for quick installation.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I drive a 2016 Montero Sport GT

Last Sunday while adding air to my tires at a gas station, the tire valve on my right front tire detached from the wheel causing the tire to lose all of its pressure in a flash.

Fortunately this occurred while the vehicle was stationary. If the valve popped out while the vehicle was in motion, the sudden loss of pressure might have caused a crash.

The tire valve was not broken, it had become unscrewed. While i have never in my many years of motoring seen a tire valve fail in this way and this might just be a one off fluke, i urge all of you for your safety's sake to spend a minute to check that your tire valves are on tight.