New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ebowme4867 View Post
    Asx has a smaller cabin space compared to cx5. I think that is worth the difference...

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

For me its not worth kung hindi mo naman kailangan pang-araw-araw!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel Salisipan View Post
    For me its not worth kung hindi mo naman kailangan pang-araw-araw!
    Yeah you have a point.saan ba may showcase ng new asx? Interesado ako sa GSR model e.pero parang napakailap magpakita ng mga asx pati sa road sguro iisang beses ko pa lang nakita,old model pa!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ebowme4867 View Post
    Asx has a smaller cabin space compared to cx5. I think that is worth the difference...

For that extra 300k for space considerations alone, I'd rather get a Starex or the Carnival. But for 5-seater crossovers, space is always a compromise, but not to the tune of more than a quarter million.

That's why roof racks and cradles are the norm for these types. There's just not enough inside.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer123 View Post
    For that extra 300k for space considerations alone, I'd rather get a Starex or the Carnival. But for 5-seater crossovers, space is always a compromise, but not to the tune of more than a quarter million.

That's why roof racks and cradles are the norm for these types. There's just not enough inside.

I understand asx is competing with the subaru xv, isn't it? Masyadong malayo ang build size ng cx5 para pala icompare sa asx,which is more like a raised hatchback.

But kung sa specs,superb ang cx5.newer technology,build quality,fuel economy,toy-like features,best handling,safety,etc..plus the 3 yrs free PMS labor and materials na kasama sa package.yan i think ang binabayaran sa isang mazda cx5.i can't even see i review of asx in top notch foreign car review groups,and even from our locals (top gear,autoindustriya,etc)... Kaya hindi pa rin alam ng karamihan sa aspiring buyers kung ano ang edge ng asx e..

And even ung sa agent ng mitsubishi casa na nakausap ko,di daw bumebenta yung asx..i dunno kung bakit niya nilalaglag ung asx imbes na ibuildup niya sa customers..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's known as the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport in Europe and Australia. and yes, it's the XV's direct rival, in a category all their own: sedan crossovers. A lot of reviews can be found under that name.

Thus, it's a bit inappropriate to compare them to baby SUV's like the Tucson, Sportage, CX5,& CRV.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    The ASX didn't sell well before because it was priced too high, maybe the new pricing scheme will lure some buyers.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Agree. The new prices are close to most 2.0 TOTL sedans so with this one boasting of a higher ride than those sedans, the price point is a really good proposition.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Even malaysians say it now competes with the altis. New price also in Malaysia

Article here

DRIVEN: Mitsubishi ASX - now CKD and great value

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    mga 3 yrs p ako mkakabili haha..ipon ipon muna may discount nmn pagfull payment diba?.. pero kung space lng pinguusapan,, saan nio ba gagamitin ung sasakyan nio? bkit ba space lng? dapat performance at price.. pgdrive nio ba marami laging cargo? or dami kayong isasakay?? hindi nmn ata... hehe bili nlng pickup truck

10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz52 View Post
    mga 3 yrs p ako mkakabili haha..ipon ipon muna may discount nmn pagfull payment diba?.. pero kung space lng pinguusapan,, saan nio ba gagamitin ung sasakyan nio? bkit ba space lng? dapat performance at price.. pgdrive nio ba marami laging cargo? or dami kayong isasakay?? hindi nmn ata... hehe bili nlng pickup truck
    Importante ang space for comfort and movement.whenever you need additional space for passengers,mas important yung maluwag.when you dont need it,its still good to have folded seats..sadyang madami at iba ibang preference.why you buy somewhat smaller suv kung sedan lang kailangan mo? Or buy a bigger than sedan,it would be CUV.but not smaller than CUV.not practical i think

Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast