New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 32 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    the max. discount that they're offering is still the same. 115k for gsr and 110k for gls. tried to check other dealers but they're all the same. some are even lower, only 100k. also no stock for viewing, and no test drive unit.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    115k discount is. Not worth it if you'll just envy the upcoming great cars on our future roads like HRV, Tucson, Juke, Trax, Upcoming cX3, Sportage, Vitara, Suzuki Ignis, hyundai Creta, Subsru XV the toyota ecosport killer (to be launched next year),

This car looks so dated and bloated. Dapat presyong ecosport na lang ito

3. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by archangel 1979 View Post
    the max. discount that they're offering is still the same. 115k for gsr and 110k for gls. tried to check other dealers but they're all the same. some are even lower, only 100k. also no stock for viewing, and no test drive unit.

Antay antay pa ako. Baka magbago ang ihip ng hanging sa pagsapit ng pasko.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    hi all, i just wanna know if your asx came with the styrofoam in the spare tire. mine doesnt.

heres the link for ref.
    http://momandmore.com/wp-content/upl...r-Sport-11.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

hi all, i just wanna know if your asx came with the styrofoam in the spare tire. mine doesnt.

heres the link for ref.
    http://momandmore.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Mitsubishi-Outlander-Sport-11.jpg

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Bigla ako tinawagan ng agent ko offering 120k discount sa GLS. Mukhang nag hahabol ng sales fir Nov. Sabi ko antay ko ang December since ilan araw na lang naman. Baka may bagong promo.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012

heres the link for ref.
    http://momandmore.com/wp-content/upl...r-Sport-11.jpg
    My ASX does not have that styrofoam. My spare tire is same size as the other four and has same alloy wheel.

Yung nasa link mo is donut tire. You can see the markings on the sidewall "SPARE TIRE" and "TEMPORARY USE ONLY". Baka pag donut tire, meron styrofoam sa ibabaw. Guess ko lang.
    Last edited by red_one; November 26th, 2015 at 08:40 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    My ASX does not have that styrofoam. My spare tire is same size as the other four and has same alloy wheel.

Yung nasa link mo is donut tire. You can see the markings on the sidewall "SPARE TIRE" and "TEMPORARY USE ONLY". Baka pag donut tire, meron styrofoam sa ibabaw. Guess ko lang.

Makes sense kasi mas maliit sya kaya baka kailangan ng filler and reinforcement yun naka patong na cover.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    LED Tail Lights for ASX.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Nice! Picture sir pag nakabit na.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    * car_fan : really? eh kng gsr kaya? cash payment. pakitanong nmn pls. ty.