New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ Diamond Motors Greenhills. Look for Isabel Bautista. She can give you a good deal.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    2011 owner... im about to replace my tires... anyone tried bigger tires?...

whats the largest I can place w/o rubbing while maintaining the original 17" wheels...

am also toying with the idea to get AT tires to have a "butch" look, as long as it wont rub... if everything fails, street tires nalang...

any heads up will be appreciated!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    For 2011 ASX, sa mga umorder ng reverse cam from Aliexpress, anong system ang binili nyo - PAL or NTSC? May umorder na ba ng reverse cam with LED light? Mas okay kaya? Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Guys, baka may naghahanap rin sa inyo. Sony CCD Reverse Camera for Mitsubishi ASX (OEM Style) available in OLX. Search nyo na lang sa site.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    hi asx pilots. i got my black GSR last week. nice ride. love the panoramic roof.

is there any way to disable the automatic folding of the side mirrors?

thanks.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Hello po! Sa mga nakabili ng ASX recently, were you allowed to do a test drive? I'm almost convinced of getting this car (even if i'm looking for a manual tranny cuv), but the sales guy at last dealership I went to at Valle told me they do not do test drives for the ASX. Is this true for all Mitsu dealerships? Thanks po sa mga sasagot. 😬

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Citi motors las pinas may test drive unit.. tawag mo muna kasi baka lumilipat sa ibang dealer yung test unit

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Great! Thanks *yapoy86! Will check that out!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ASX users question lang. Just have my ASX service the first 1K Km. Pero sa mid nya, lumilitaw p din yung "preventive maintenance required". Ano kaya problem nito? Nag pa service ako sa Diamond Valle. Thanks in advance sa inputs nyo. 😊

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by brusco0908 View Post
    ASX users question lang. Just have my ASX service the first 1K Km. Pero sa mid nya, lumilitaw p din yung "preventive maintenance required". Ano kaya problem nito? Nag pa service ako sa Diamond Valle. Thanks in advance sa inputs nyo. [emoji4]
    The dealer forgot to "reset" the service code. Try to ask very nicely if they will give you the code or search for the reset code. Tell them that it is very inconvenient to go back. Next time, befriend the service advisor and ask for the code. Otherwise, just go back to the said dealer.