New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 20 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Good Morning guys. I'm deciding what color to choose - red or blue asx gsr. I have seen the blue asx and it's gorgeous but haven't seen the red one. Anybody here who have a high resolution photo (red asx) ? This is for my wifey, btw

2. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Sorry lexus i only have the sonic blue. Got it 2 weeks ago :-) love the performance..

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Enjoy your asx guys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    The blue looks good

5. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Mga sir..baka pwede naman pong manghingi ng advisemsa mitsubishi outlander..sya po kasi ung nagugustuhan ko bilin kasi pasok po sa budget ko ung 2008..salamat po in advance..

Pang long term na gamitan po ung balak ko..tsaka pang family na rin kaya gusto ko po ung additional seats sa likod..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by krYptO View Post
    I compared the ASX and Montero pero depende sa needs. ASX ang na order ko.
    Yup, kumporme sa prefference ang pagpili ng car.
    Ganyan din decision ko 4-yrs ago, nung lumaki ang family instead of buying another car which is suppose to be a Van, nag shift ako sa 7-seater SUV.

But still keeping the ASX and using it lalo na pag night drive, apurahan at gipitan ang ruta!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Meron n akong Montero GLX balak ko din sana ASX.. ano kya top speed ng ASX? sa monte abot 190

8. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Hi guys!

Was able to check ASX in a showroom yesterday as I was looking for a ride to replace my 5 year old City.

The exterior is really attractive but when I went inside I felt slighly claustrophobic. The headroom is low, especially in the backseat. Is it still adjustable? I worry that if I drive on humps, me & my passengers might bump our heads due to low clearance.

Thanks in advance for the feedback!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Guilder View Post
    Hi guys!

Was able to check ASX in a showroom yesterday as I was looking for a ride to replace my 5 year old City.

The exterior is really attractive but when I went inside I felt slighly claustrophobic. The headroom is low, especially in the backseat. Is it still adjustable? I worry that if I drive on humps, me & my passengers might bump our heads due to low clearance.

Thanks in advance for the feedback!
    My officemate bought an ASX. It is real nice. I believe that hitting your head when you hit humps is more of a driving issue.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jcal68 View Post
    My officemate bought an ASX. It is real nice. I believe that hitting your head when you hit humps is more of a driving issue.
    Thanks for the reply. Well, I think it's really more of a height issue. Sanay lang siguro ako sa sedan that has more than adequate head clearance.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jcal68 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Well, I think it's really more of a height issue. Sanay lang siguro ako sa sedan that has more than adequate head clearance.