New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bunta510 View Post
    the look of the ASX isn't for everyone, there will be those who do not find it good. but personally i prefer it compared to the XV. My only gripe with it is the chrome inserts, but personally I hate chrome on my cars which is why I had this done

nice one sir!

thanks for all the info.. lalo ako nalito between mz3 and asx.. ganda kasi pareho eh. hehe!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    hay,, mga 2 sakay pa.. mppsaakin kna.. hehe ano kya bgo next 2 yrs??

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    Hello Guys, commercial lang, you can join our 2yr old small group, Mitsu ASX:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ASXgroup.ph/

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by neillien View Post
    Hi sir Bunta, thanks for this info. Where you still able to get the 50k discount?

yup got a 50k discount. purchased mine oct 31 and got my unit nov 7.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    both are priced the same, which was why I chose the ASX over the CX-5. But I also got a look at the Mazda 3. Nice kit, especially the hatch, but for me I wanted more ground clearance, just for practicality especially with our roads and there's a big difference with the weight, which will make up for the FC. In the end get what your heart desires be driving that car daily.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Saw the blue today and fell in love with the color, i love this car overall except the plasticky dashboard and small trunk (compared to jazz). Question rin mga sir, how was the u turn radius of this car? And keyless entry narin ba like auto unluck/open when you touch the door handle?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Keyless entry and push to start even with the GLS model. Autounlock from driver door when u pull the handle. But theres a separate button to lock/unlock all doors. cant compare turn radius to other sedans but turns better than a DMax and Montero, and steering is very light, comparable to CRV.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Took the glx for a test drive at the autofocus salon, but despite all the gizmos and hype, it did not connect with me. Felt like a girl's car.

But that's me...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Thanks sir Bunta. How is your FC after a few weeks? And is the PMS every 5k? I reserved for the blue one. Hopefully to get it by end of Nov.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Ongoing 1000 PmS ako ngayon,, it depends on your choice, if mag fully synthetic ka 10k interval

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast