New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    hmm so they skipped the 8sp because its heavy...

219 Mitsubishi Triton pricing and specs | CarAdvice
    That is a rather lame excuse. Perhaps the cost cutting concern may be more plausible.

The Strada is no sports car. Weight reduction should not have been such a foremost priority that it warranted development of a new 6AT just for this model. IIRC, prior to this, besides the Evo, Mitsubishi did not have a 6AT in any car in its lineup. It was always either a 4AT, 5AT or CVT, besides the 8AT in the Montero.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    That is a rather lame excuse. Perhaps the cost cutting concern may be more plausible.

The Strada is no sports car. Weight reduction should not have been such a foremost priority that it warranted development of a new 6AT just for this model. IIRC, prior to this, besides the Evo, Mitsubishi did not have a 6AT in any car in its lineup. It was always either a 4AT, 5AT or CVT, besides the 8AT in the Montero.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    I agree with the cost cutting. they saved 30-50lbs for the payload number. Complete bull dung!

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    digging the blue color for the new strada. looking fresh in a sea of orange pickups

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ▅▆█ JASPER █▆▅ View Post
    digging the blue color for the new strada. looking fresh in a sea of orange pickups

Oh. It is already here!!
    Monty and xpander hybrid face!!
    Placeholder until the unified navarra strada platform comes in

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I will be surprised if meron BA and ASTC...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    truck wars 2019 is nice...

the wildtrak finally gets a good rival with all the bells and whistle

MASTC and HSA standard on all variants! mmpc knows toyota will be standardizing this across the range.

Here's Everything We Know So Far about the 219 Strada's Philippine Specs | Philippine Car News, Car Reviews, Automotive Features, and New Car Prices | ************

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Meron na display unit, red GT, sa Diamond Marcos highway.
    Pinakita rin sa akin white GLS sa likod.
    I recall 18” wheels, rear view cam, HU, rear fogs, and some electronic gizmos available sa GT at GLS.
    Did not see kung ano ilaw nila halogen/led/hid.
    May grab bar sa front but im not sure kung meron din sa rear pillar for passengers - sana meron.

MASTC and HSA standard on all variants! mmpc knows toyota will be standardizing this across the range.

Here's Everything We Know So Far about the 2�19 Strada's Philippine Specs | Philippine Car News, Car Reviews, Automotive Features, and New Car Prices | ************

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005

Here's Everything We Know So Far about the 219 Strada's Philippine Specs | Philippine Car News, Car Reviews, Automotive Features, and New Car Prices | ************
    I have seen it at Mitsubishi Bacoor Blvd. It's nice to have one. it is currently at 1.3M for GLS 4x2 A/T. No 3years LTO, no freebies, no TPL, and lastly policy daw ng dealer na sa kanila kumuha ng comprehensive insurance whether you are a cash buyer or not..

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by zenon View Post
    I have seen it at Mitsubishi Bacoor Blvd. It's nice to have one. it is currently at 1.3M for GLS 4x2 A/T. No 3years LTO, no freebies, no TPL, and lastly policy daw ng dealer na sa kanila kumuha ng comprehensive insurance whether you are a cash buyer or not..
    Wow kapal. They shouldn't be allowed to to force you to get from them. Look for a documented copy of that policy.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by zenon View Post
    wait awhile bro..they discount naman hehe