Apr 2012

2. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Different Triton faces around the world:

3. Join Date
    Apr 2003

4. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Is strada better than the hilux when it comes to comfort ride? Kung pang rough terrain kaya rin ba ng strada kahit 4x2? Kasi napansin ko sa 4x2 malakas ang ford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Same heavy duty components. Medyo matagtag lng ang toyota. Tagagal nga ng 20yrs kawawa naman ang passengers.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigalzon24 View Post
    Is strada better than the hilux when it comes to comfort ride? Kung pang rough terrain kaya rin ba ng strada kahit 4x2? Kasi napansin ko sa 4x2 malakas ang ford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Both are matag-tag. I have a 2016 Strada 4x4 MT that came with 8 ply tyres on steel wheels, it was like riding a bucking bronco.

I replaced them with Montero alloys with stock 265/65R17 tyres, that softened the ride a bit.

And the stock steely rim with tyre was so fcuking heavy!
    Mabigat by almost 8 kilos compared to a Montero alloy rim and tyre combo.

I use my pick-up every weekend going to our farm, so far so good. It has a rated 1 ton payload, and I've loaded everything in it from construction materials (cement,sand, etc.) to fruit trees and goats.

7. Join Date
    May 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolfsden View Post
    Hello po. Tanong lang po sa mga Strada owners. I owned a strada 2015 GLX V, and I got a bad experience with the central lock system. Sometime it works sometimes it doesn't. I am planning to bring it to casa pero intermittent yung problem baka pag inisched ko ng Saturday matyempong gumagana. Meron na po bang nakaexperince dito ng the same problem and ano po ang need irepair? Thank in advance po...
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilus View Post
    Hi, naayos na po yung sa inyo? Yung sakin kasi nagloloko simula nung sabado. If yes pano po naayos?
    same problem din, bigla na lang ngayong araw ayaw gumana ng central lock, yun alarm ok naman. Anu po naging solution ng casa? same glx-v

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I hope they bring in the new engines and 8 speed transmissions all throughout the model lineup.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    any info when will the mivec powered strada be available in the PH?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Are the aesthetic upgrades for the Strada Fieldmaster worth the 80k premium?Or could you get similar results for less? I take it the strada fieldmaster is simply a gls v dressed up with nudge bar, etc.