New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2015
    Guys sorry if mejo off topic. Sa mga owners the 2015 strada totoo bang di compatible yung LTO issued screws?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    sa lahat naman hinde compatible yung screws eh....

Kahit nga yung vehicles ng LTO , naka non standard screws eh.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sa lahat naman hinde compatible yung screws eh....

Kahit nga yung vehicles ng LTO , naka non standard screws eh.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by greenbeast View Post
    Guys sorry if mejo off topic. Sa mga owners the 2015 strada totoo bang di compatible yung LTO issued screws?
    http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/motor...es-do-the-same

4. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    hello mga boss. just recently acquired my gls-v manual unit. noob question. does anyone know how to put the lock/unlock into silent mode? naiingayan daw ang reklamador kong utol. i've tried reading the manual of the keyless entry pero iba ang layout ng panel from the manual compared to the actual. i can wait 'til i get back to the mitsubishi dealer for my 1st 1000kms, but just in case may nakakaalam sa inyo. daghan salamat!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by locarno View Post
    hello mga boss. just recently acquired my gls-v manual unit. noob question. does anyone know how to put the lock/unlock into silent mode? naiingayan daw ang reklamador kong utol. i've tried reading the manual of the keyless entry pero iba ang layout ng panel from the manual compared to the actual. i can wait 'til i get back to the mitsubishi dealer for my 1st 1000kms, but just in case may nakakaalam sa inyo. daghan salamat!
    I'm not sure if you can turn off the sound when you lock or unlock the doors. But you can adjust the sensitivity of the alarm. May small box sa may ilalim ng steering wheel. Medyo nakatago sya.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by greenbeast View Post
    I was able to use the screws naman.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    thanks boss speed_olrac. to be safe, i'll ask our dealer na lang regarding the silent mode. by the way, i've also noticed na bouncy ang strada kapag walang karga sa likod. pero last week i transported big flower pots and naging super smooth even at bumpy roads. i'm thinking of having custom made covered sandbags na pwede ilagay sa tray which can also serve as cushion kung may sasakay. but i'm also worried it might affect my fuel consumption because of the added weight. pa advise na lang mga boss. thanks

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Owners, i'll ask lang regarding the tweaked engine. hindi na ba sya mausok unlike the previous model and is it timing chain/gear equipped already like the T6 & NP300? Thanks in advance na lang sa mga sasagot.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    di pa naman mausok sa akin. as for your other question, they are still using the outdated (but i think slightly improved) 4d56 engine, meaning timing belt pa rin. hindi pa kasi euro4 fuel compliant ang pinas, next year pa yata. the new MIVEC engine, which they now use for the triton units released in other countries ang gumagamit ng maintenance-free timing chain...

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    The 4D56 High output VGT engine may be outdated, but it's reliable as hell.

Mausok is common among the diesel platforms kahit Ranger, Navarra, Hilux, I mean pare pareho lang yan, with out the proper maintenance mausok talaga, yung Monty ko umusok dati, then dinala ko lang sa Casa, underwent reset and diagnostics and nawala na.
    Lahat ng diesel mausok pag ginamit din ng bara bara, like flooring the pedal in an AT will make sure uusok ka...

Medyo nag aalangan nga ako sa MIVEC 2.4 na bago kasi hinde pa siya tried and tested.... For sure makabago ang architecture nito to conform sa EURO4 emission and its giving ouot 25-30% more torque and and 25% less consumption.... Nasanay na kasi ako sa 4D56 na luma, and now thats its tweaked to give 15% more power at 400 n-m, I like it more.

But thats just me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The 4D56 High output VGT engine may be outdated, but it's reliable as hell.

Mausok is common among the diesel platforms kahit Ranger, Navarra, Hilux, I mean pare pareho lang yan, with out the proper maintenance mausok talaga, yung Monty ko umusok dati, then dinala ko lang sa Casa, underwent reset and diagnostics and nawala na.
    Lahat ng diesel mausok pag ginamit din ng bara bara, like flooring the pedal in an AT will make sure uusok ka...

Medyo nag aalangan nga ako sa MIVEC 2.4 na bago kasi hinde pa siya tried and tested.... For sure makabago ang architecture nito to conform sa EURO4 emission and its giving ouot 25-30% more torque and and 25% less consumption.... Nasanay na kasi ako sa 4D56 na luma, and now thats its tweaked to give 15% more power at 400 n-m, I like it more.

But thats just me.