New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 59 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Sir, ung door handle na ginagamit ninyo para buksan ung pinto, nasa taas ung lock. Pwede ninyo ipihit (not sure if this is the correct verb) palabas para maunlock. May pic ako pero diko maupload via smartphone.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    you mean eto?

http://i62.tinypic.com/t5m9g4.png

ang hinahanap ko kasi ung tulad ng sa chevy cruze namin, may centralized door lock/unlock, isang pindot mo lang ng button mag la lock/unlock lahat ng doors

3. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by SYLR View Post
    you mean eto?

ang hinahanap ko kasi ung tulad ng sa chevy cruze namin, may centralized door lock/unlock, isang pindot mo lang ng button mag la lock/unlock lahat ng doors

Mga sir wala sya separate button ng lock/unlock? What about side mirrors, power folding ba sya?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    you mean eto?

Interior pic of Strada 2015:

2015-strada-doorlock.jpg

There is no conventional lock/unlock button on the door grab handle. The lock-unlock switch is the one where the red arrow is pointing. Even if you don't pull this tab once the driver opens his door it just opens automatically. it is an emergency exit feature like on the old Strada.

The power side mirror switch and auto fold function is beside the engine start-stop button on the left side of the steering column

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    mas mura ng 3k lol - diamond motors marcos highway..paano ina unlock ung doors pag nasa loob ka ? wala ako makitang unlock button, naghahanap ako ng drivers manual ng strada/triton 2015 kaso wala akong makita sa internet
    Wala binigay ang dealer na manual for the truck?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    People don't read manuals these days. Always read your manuals to know the safety features of your vehicle. People seem to get annoyed when you remind them to read their operating manuals.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    ^Agree. Kahit magaling ka sa sasakyan, sayang yung additional feature ng sasakyan na hindi mo alam. Gaya nung binasa ko manual ng montero. Pwede pala buksan ang tailgate from inside in case of emergency. And others stuffs

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Part ng ownership experience ang pagbasa ng manual ng new vehicle. I make it a point to read mine after getting the vehicle home and correspondingly check the part being described in the car itself. Knowledge of your vehicle is crucial in emergency situations. I have a 2011 Strada and my neighbor bought the new one (after countless hours of asking me about my truck) and I was surprised last Saturday when he told me that the dealer did not give him the tools that was promised when he bought the vehicle. Doubtful about his claim I asked him if he checked the back seat area and he gave me a puzzled look. I then approached his new truck and pulled down the back seat and lo and behold everything was there. He just looked at me in a surprised manner and said "hindi ko alam na may lagayan pala ng gamit diyan". Unbelievable as he was already using the truck for more than 2 weeks now!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    People don't read manuals these days. Always read your manuals to know the safety features of your vehicle. People seem to get annoyed when you remind them to read their operating manuals.
    Damatans kasi hehehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by MitsubishiAgent View Post
    MITSUBISHI PROMO!!!!
    CALL OR TEXT
    2015 Mitsubishi Strada (All new generation)2015 Mitsubishi Strada (All new generation)2015 Mitsubishi Strada (All new generation)2015 Mitsubishi Strada (All new generation)2015 Mitsubishi Strada (All new generation)2015 Mitsubishi Strada (All new generation)2015 Mitsubishi Strada (All new generation)2015 Mitsubishi Strada (All new generation)2015 Mitsubishi Strada (All new generation)2015 Mitsubishi Strada (All new generation)2015 Mitsubishi Strada (All new generation)
    2015 Mitsubishi Strada (All new generation)2015 Mitsubishi Strada (All new generation)2015 Mitsubishi Strada (All new generation)2015 Mitsubishi Strada (All new generation)2015 Mitsubishi Strada (All new generation)2015 Mitsubishi Strada (All new generation)2015 Mitsubishi Strada (All new generation)2015 Mitsubishi Strada (All new generation)2015 Mitsubishi Strada (All new generation)2015 Mitsubishi Strada (All new generation)2015 Mitsubishi Strada (All new generation)
    HURRY!!!! 2015 Mitsubishi Strada (All new generation)2015 Mitsubishi Strada (All new generation)2015 Mitsubishi Strada (All new generation)2015 Mitsubishi Strada (All new generation)2015 Mitsubishi Strada (All new generation)

WHY?!?!