New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Di ako nagagandahan, at all. The Hilux, which is now 9 years old, still looks better to me. Grille looks ugly and the curvy body is nakakasawa.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    2015 Mitsubishi Triton Design Overview - YouTube

Mas refined yung interior ng new strada, naka optitron na rin at electronic na ang 4wd system
    exterior, ok naman, medyo overkill lang yung chrome...

(parang magiging similar ang design sa montero )

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    500-600mm wading :um: for the new engine...(my guess after seeing the alternator placement: bottom mounted lol)

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I prefer the exterior design of the current model. The interior seems nice though. I do hope the new engine does not disappoint.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Parang foton ang itsura

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Really disappointed of the new design. Grills look cheap and the rear bumper looks out of place na parang dinikit lang and doesnt conform to any contour. We'll see the if this design translate into sales. But with the new Hilux coming out that looks like a tacoma, baka mg face lift nang maaga ang strada

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Kesa naman design lang ang meron. Huehuehue peace! :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Fugly grille assembly. Same length overall with the Ranger but with same height and width as old model. No official word on wading depth but ground clearance is the same with the old model. I like the interior and dark color of the side trims and seat but the steering wheel is similar to that of the Mirage, parts bin sourced? What's nice about this is the new electric 4WD system (which almost all new trucks and SUVs are adopting) and electric start stop ignition. If the MT variant has the same smooth action as the outgoing model then this would be a good buy.

Will wait for the face lifted model

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    buti nalang nakabili na ako ng strada whewww!! hindi ko type yun bago hahaha

1. grabe yun grille nya parang foton parang nagmukang cheap...
    2. yun DRL nya parang sa xtrail naman sana tinuloy na lang nya yun style ng DRL sa mirage at asx na nasa baba tapos slant
    3. yun gulong sa likod nilayo pa sa bumper sa likod so ang negative effect agad nun sa parking pag paatras bago pa umabot yun
    gulong sa tire stop sure ball tatama na sa sasakyan sa likod OR sa pader
    4. maganda yun 2wd-4wd knob nya masmadali gamitin kaysa ngayon na parang kambyo
    5. yun headlight naka projector na!
    6. not sure kung intercooler yun sa babang grille pero OK yun masmalaki na kaysa ngayon

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Nice new engine just like skyactiv-D, tipid nito sa diesel at magaang. sana super select 4wd na offer nila.

Also I think the design is ok, mas maganda siguro to in person tapos agressive styling.

Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast