Page 394 of 394 FirstFirst ... 294344384390391392393394
Results 3,931 to 3,939 of 3939
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by teng55 View Post
    but you need load resistors for the turn lamps(leds),

(diy ko lang)

Hi Zix,

Pwede po malaman kung paano ang connection ng diy na load resistor sa mismong system na?
    Kahit simpleng diagram lang po...

Nag palik kasi ako ng LED ngayon, naging fast blinking na..
    Bro- You put one in series with each of your signal lights.....

(+) ---signal light---- load resistor---- (-)

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Thanks po... akala ko kasi parallel sya icoconnect... pero di ko muna tinuloy...

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by teng55 View Post
    Thanks po... akala ko kasi parallel sya icoconnect... pero di ko muna tinuloy...

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Connecting it in parallel with the LED bulb will effectively lower the R - even lower than the current LED bulb resistance.

Bro - you need to increase the resistance as seen by the circuit and the capacitor,- and so you place it in series with the LED bulb/light. Just cut the wire just before the socket and connect it; Works on either of the [2] lines

Have not really tried it,- just theory based on this...

T=RxC...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    wala talaga siya illumination

binuksan ko na yan para lagyan eh

kaso masyado risky, need to remove the clear plastic on top then put a hole in the black plastic para mag pass thru ang light. ended up illuminating yung knob guide
    Sir, what kind of bulb illuminates the PRND letters? T5 type bulb ba? Napundi yung akin and gusto ko rin buksan at palitan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    honestly bro, pag ikukumpara mo yung quality ng panonood sa oem na tv tuner and tv plus, eh david and goliath ang diprensya. believe it or not, dami nako nakabitan ng tv plus na may oem tv tuner na
    Sir, been looking for a link kung paano mag install ng TV plus sa 2016 Monty GLS - audio lang kasi lumalabas when I connect to the auxiliary. Hope you can help. Salamat

6. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Make sure that the aux cable you are using is AV. Try this. TV Plus to Car Monitor AUX Socket Direct Cable GZ-85 3.5mm AV Baby to Baby Plug 1.5meters | Lazada PH

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson Cabrega View Post
    Calling out the owners of the brand new 2013 Mitsubishi Montero Sport to share anything about their new Montero.
    I have an question/issue with my 2013 montero. Specifically the power side mirrors… when I activate my power side mirrors the passenger’s side mirror folds open to its correct position while my driver’s side mirror folds open too much, it folds open to about 180 degrees but when I press the button to fold the side mirrors back in, both side mirrors fold in just fine only when they fold out the driver’s side folds out to 180 degrees while the passenger side mirror folds out just fine. Is there a way synchronized the side mirrors without having to open up the driver side mirror? Thank you.

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    Hi Incy, nabali na yung stopper niyan kaya open wide na siya. Dati, nangyari na sa Montero namin yan. Pansamantala, hinahawakan lang namin kapag nag-open para tumigil sa desired angle hanggang pinalitan na rin namin ng replacement side mirror. We asked casa about repair, palit buo rin ang suggestion kaya naghanap na lang ng cheaper alternative online

Sent from my Xcover Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksilver323 View Post
    Hi Incy, nabali na yung stopper niyan kaya open wide na siya. Dati, nangyari na sa Montero namin yan. Pansamantala, hinahawakan lang namin kapag nag-open para tumigil sa desired angle hanggang pinalitan na rin namin ng replacement side mirror. We asked casa about repair, palit buo rin ang suggestion kaya naghanap na lang ng cheaper alternative online

Sent from my Xcover Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    also,
    the banawe QC folks might offer a cheaper solution...