New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 521 of 585 FirstFirst ... 421471511517518519520521522523524525531571 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 5843
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    8
    #5201
    Quote Originally Posted by phi7588 View Post
    May agent po ba dito? Interested in getting a Mirage pa quote sana ako
    May kilala akong agent.. please reply if interested ill PM you their contact number

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    8
    #5202
    Quote Originally Posted by abip View Post
    Hi guys, can anybody confirm this? Nag pa-quote ako sa SA and she mentioned 2014 Mirage GLS CVT hatch but didn't mention anything about the upgrades or change in price. Thanks.
    nagbago na yun price. 503k na yun lowest end. that's for 2014 version. but i dont have the new brochure yet

  3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,520
    #5203
    ^that used to be P498 thou

  4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    75
    #5204
    Quote Originally Posted by abip View Post
    Hi guys, can anybody confirm this? Nag pa-quote ako sa SA and she mentioned 2014 Mirage GLS CVT hatch but didn't mention anything about the upgrades or change in price. Thanks.
    According to the agent I spoke to yesterday in Mitsubishi Quezon Ave, the upgrades of the 2014 models are:

    1.steering wheel remote
    2. tail pipe
    3. side sill
    4. usb dock

    Wala lang siyang idea kung ano itsura ng mga yan kasi di pa raw siya nakakakita ng 2014 model sa dealership nila.

  5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    74
    #5205
    check miragepilipinas.com marami na po naka-post regarding sa 2014 mirage HB and mirage G4 (global 4-door) sedan


    <^{Mickey Mirage}^>

  6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    35
    #5206
    Magkano monthly pag 100k down tapos 5 years to pay?

  7. Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11
    #5207
    mas maganda palang mag hintay na lang ng 2014, guys any info kung kelan lalabas Mirage 2014? TY

    Quote Originally Posted by TomE View Post
    According to the agent I spoke to yesterday in Mitsubishi Quezon Ave, the upgrades of the 2014 models are:

    1.steering wheel remote
    2. tail pipe
    3. side sill
    4. usb dock

    Wala lang siyang idea kung ano itsura ng mga yan kasi di pa raw siya nakakakita ng 2014 model sa dealership nila.

  8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    22,710
    #5208
    Quote Originally Posted by phi7588 View Post
    Magkano monthly pag 100k down tapos 5 years to pay?
    Around 8,600-9,000 pesos.

    Pero bank financing yun.

    Car financing 101: Breaking it down to the last peso | TopGear.com.ph

    Those are a month old now, best to get updated rates from the banks themselves. Sometimes some banks have promos.
    Last edited by niky; September 14th, 2013 at 10:11 AM.

    Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

  9. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    5
    #5209
    Quote Originally Posted by kEnIcHi2905 View Post
    check miragepilipinas.com marami na po naka-post regarding sa 2014 mirage HB and mirage G4 (global 4-door) sedan


    <^{Mickey Mirage}^>
    Hi sir. Pwede po bang mag member sa miragepilipinas.com ng hindi pa owner? I'm sure sobrang helpful ng mga forums don pero di ma-view pag di member eh. I'm just about to buy mine. Thanks.

  10. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    5
    #5210
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaring View Post
    mas maganda palang mag hintay na lang ng 2014, guys any info kung kelan lalabas Mirage 2014? TY
    Sir, nagtanong po ako sa SA ko and told her na kukuha ako this October. Tapos ang binigay nya na sakin na quotation ay 2014 Mirage na. So siguro this October-November ang labas ng bagong model.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage