New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 508 of 585 FirstFirst ... 408458498504505506507508509510511512518558 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 5843
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,520
    #5071
    ^may we know exactly what was replaced? i did experience the loud screeching sound & engine fail to start on the first try frequently before

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    353
    #5072
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    ^may we know exactly what was replaced? i did experience the loud screeching sound & engine fail to start on the first try frequently before
    starter and drive plate...seems sub standard yung galing hailand kaya yung new sets galing na sa japan though not all experience this pero medyo marami na ang may complain. usually pag na experience mo ang screeching / grinding / cranking sound mag start na sya sa second try. pero since pinalitan naman ng casa better papalitan mo na din kasi ako after napalitan nasa 2k kms na wala na ako na experience ng unusual sound sa starter.

  3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    22,710
    #5073
    Just leaving this here.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooh55MHFx-w]Mirage Gymkhana: Top Gear Philippines: Niky vs Jeff - YouTube[/ame]

    For those who want to watch, the next leg of the Mirage Gymkhana is on July 13. ;)

    Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,465
    #5074
    Quote Originally Posted by reactor View Post
    starter and drive plate...seems sub standard yung galing hailand kaya yung new sets galing na sa japan though not all experience this pero medyo marami na ang may complain. usually pag na experience mo ang screeching / grinding / cranking sound mag start na sya sa second try. pero since pinalitan naman ng casa better papalitan mo na din kasi ako after napalitan nasa 2k kms na wala na ako na experience ng unusual sound sa starter.
    Yup. Nakapila na din akin.

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,520
    #5075
    Quote Originally Posted by reactor View Post
    starter and drive plate...seems sub standard yung galing hailand kaya yung new sets galing na sa japan though not all experience this pero medyo marami na ang may complain. usually pag na experience mo ang screeching / grinding / cranking sound mag start na sya sa second try. pero since pinalitan naman ng casa better papalitan mo na din kasi ako after napalitan nasa 2k kms na wala na ako na experience ng unusual sound sa starter.
    ya most often than not the engine starts on the 2nd attempt after failing thats why i didnt press them about it due to the intermittent nature of the problem

    so how long do we have to wait to have those parts replaced?
    Last edited by kisshmet; June 30th, 2013 at 08:25 PM.

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    337
    #5076
    edit..

    ...

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    353
    #5077
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    ya most often than not the engine starts on the 2nd attempt after failing thats why i didnt press them about it due to the intermittent nature of the problem

    so how long do we have to wait to have those parts replaced?
    it depends on your casa / dealer. if they have the parts they can replace it at your convenience. when I complained about the weird hard starting experience, my casa immediately schedule to replace the parts since they got a stock. I encountered the un usual sound on my car below 500 kms odo reading it was replaced before it reaches 600 kms not on its 2k+ reading so far so good.

  8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,787
    #5078
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Just leaving this here.
    Mirage Gymkhana: Top Gear Philippines: Niky vs Jeff - YouTube

    For those who want to watch, the next leg of the Mirage Gymkhana is on July 13. ;)
    There's still a next time Sarap pala ng tunog with the intake and header upgrades

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,407
    #5079
    Quote Originally Posted by mufflerlock View Post
    Buying car and giving up a major amount of money, and hoping that it will be better next time is not a helpful insight. It should have been done right the first time! You have all the right to raise the issue.

    This thinking irks me so much.
    well, it's being corrected right now. if it irks you, go get another car.

  10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    22,710
    #5080
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    There's still a next time Sarap pala ng tunog with the intake and header upgrades
    I'm surprised that they got such good gains from the combo. When we were testing prototypes for the intake, there was a gain of 2-3 hp, but a big dip in torque. Seems they've sorted it out, or the header cancels out the dip.

    Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage