New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 496 of 585 FirstFirst ... 396446486492493494495496497498499500506546 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,960 of 5843
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,209
    #4951
    ^^^ You might have shifted then released clutch suddenly and engine couldn't handle the load.

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,089
    #4952
    i am not sure if engines with CVT shut down if they can't take the load. i think they just shift to low gear.
    i have an older lancer with CVT. the engine has never died on me, even as i sometimes tried to make it die..
    i think something's fishy here...
    Last edited by dr. d; May 25th, 2013 at 12:25 AM.

  3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,186
    #4953
    Last week end, traveled to Tarlac from Laguna and back the same day. Computer shows an average of 6.2 to 6.4. From Laguna, nagpa full tank up to auto lang. Sa SLEX before santa rosa, pa full tank ulit. Auto lang. Computed a little over 16,1 km per liter.

  4. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    280
    #4954
    Quote Originally Posted by lyonellctm View Post
    Hi guys, for those who are planning to buy a Mirage , We have many available units, for more info, you can contact me at 0922-838-9641 / 0927-563-4567
    Thank you! Bilis narelease nung unit ko.

    Sulit ang Mirage! 19.8km/liter ang average sa hiway!

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    39
    #4955
    Mga sir, help naman po, 5 months na ko nag da-drive ng Mirage ko, CVT a/t. napa first 1000 kms ko na din sya. kaso hindi po ako masyado maalam sa cars since first car ko to. Ano po ba ang ilalagay dun sa radiator ba yun, coolant po ba? or alin dun ung sa water? And kelan ko po ba malalaman kung kelan na lalagyan ng coolant or water? Sorry am really not that knowledgable to cars but am starting to ask na since I own one and I need to learn na. Thanks in advance

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,465
    #4956
    What can you guys, say about the upcoming new Mirage fighter from Toyota? The Ayga.

    http://tsikot.com/forums/toyota-cars...ta-ayga-93678/

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    218
    #4957
    Quote Originally Posted by jlp View Post
    Mga sir, help naman po, 5 months na ko nag da-drive ng Mirage ko, CVT a/t. napa first 1000 kms ko na din sya. kaso hindi po ako masyado maalam sa cars since first car ko to. Ano po ba ang ilalagay dun sa radiator ba yun, coolant po ba? or alin dun ung sa water? And kelan ko po ba malalaman kung kelan na lalagyan ng coolant or water? Sorry am really not that knowledgable to cars but am starting to ask na since I own one and I need to learn na. Thanks in advance
    50/50 coolant and water mixture. Usually bihira ang top up niya, halos di nababawasan.

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,089
    #4958
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    What can you guys, say about the upcoming new Mirage fighter from Toyota? The Ayga.

    http://tsikot.com/forums/toyota-cars...ta-ayga-93678/
    it's gonna be the battle of the bruised knees and heads. and under-stuffed wallets.

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5
    #4959
    Quote Originally Posted by jlp View Post
    Mga sir, help naman po, 5 months na ko nag da-drive ng Mirage ko, CVT a/t. napa first 1000 kms ko na din sya. kaso hindi po ako masyado maalam sa cars since first car ko to. Ano po ba ang ilalagay dun sa radiator ba yun, coolant po ba? or alin dun ung sa water? And kelan ko po ba malalaman kung kelan na lalagyan ng coolant or water? Sorry am really not that knowledgable to cars but am starting to ask na since I own one and I need to learn na. Thanks in advance
    Some would use coolants purely. I suggest you do 50/50 (coolant and Water) as stated by HondaWay. Use pure distilled water (Wilkins or Absolute). Top up usually is done on your reservoir.

  10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,787
    #4960
    Quote Originally Posted by unnonymous View Post
    Some would use coolants purely. I suggest you do 50/50 (coolant and Water) as stated by HondaWay. Use pure distilled water (Wilkins or Absolute). Top up usually is done on your reservoir.
    If it's a concentrate then dilute according to the label. If it's premixed then use it as is.

    And while your car is under warranty I suggest let the casa do the refilling during routine PMS. Some coolants don't play well with others and may cause damage when mixed. Since you used something not recommended by the casa that will be grounds for them not to honor your engine warranty.

    And tama si HondaWay di halos nababawasan yan. After 4 PMS on my Vios the casa only refilled it once with around 100ml of coolant.
    Last edited by JohnM; May 28th, 2013 at 05:51 PM.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage