New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 458 of 585 FirstFirst ... 358408448454455456457458459460461462468508558 ... LastLast
Results 4,571 to 4,580 of 5843
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    42
    #4571
    Hi Guys, im planning to get this as my first car. I have no experience in buying cars. I-aaply ko sya thru BPI car loan 50% DP ggwin ko para mababa monthly.
    Mahirap ba ma-approve ng bank? do I need to reserve a mirage first before applying for a loan?

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    73
    #4572
    Quote Originally Posted by yojstamaria View Post
    Hi Guys, im planning to get this as my first car. I have no experience in buying cars. I-aaply ko sya thru BPI car loan 50% DP ggwin ko para mababa monthly.
    Mahirap ba ma-approve ng bank? do I need to reserve a mirage first before applying for a loan?
    Sa pagkakaalam ko, you don't need to reserve a car prior to applying for a loan. As long as you meet the bank's auto loan requirements, madali lang...

  3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,788
    #4573
    IMO you still need to reserve a unit especially with popular cars like the Mirage. Reserve mo na ang gusto mo while waiting for approval from the bank. Kung may dumating na unit and wala pang bank approval you can give it up and wait for the next one. At least nakapila ka na.

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    42
    #4574
    Quote Originally Posted by yojstamaria View Post
    Hi Guys, im planning to get this as my first car. I have no experience in buying cars. I-aaply ko sya thru BPI car loan 50% DP ggwin ko para mababa monthly.
    Mahirap ba ma-approve ng bank? do I need to reserve a mirage first before applying for a loan?

    If 50% dp mas madali ipaapruv yan...try nyo samin... PNB po... 2886729, inquire lang po kau samin...

    Jeff banez

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1
    #4575
    Sir penge naman din ng contact number ng mitsu valle verde branch gusto ko kasi dun kumuha para mas malapit samin salamat ;)

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    20
    #4576
    Quote Originally Posted by yojstamaria View Post
    Hi Guys, im planning to get this as my first car. I have no experience in buying cars. I-aaply ko sya thru BPI car loan 50% DP ggwin ko para mababa monthly.
    Mahirap ba ma-approve ng bank? do I need to reserve a mirage first before applying for a loan?
    Refundable naman ung reservation fee kya ok lang magpareseve kht wla pang bank approval.
    Pde din naman magpaquote ng car loan then magpa-approve ng car loan khit di pa nkapagpareserve s bank.
    I think may minimum loanable ang bank for car loan, 200k yata. Mataas ang possibility na ma-aprove ang car loan na 5years ang term.
    Sa BPI din me ng car loan. Na-approve ang loan ko in just 2 to 3 hours. Dahil complete ang documents na ipinasa ko hehe

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9
    #4577
    Hi, tsikoteers! I have been looking for reliable SAs who can give me GLS CVT ASAP. Sadly, my SA just kept on telling me bolatiks since January 2013 but no results... Hope you can give me one. I prefer RED, WHITE or YELLOW in that order.

    Thanks!

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    106
    #4578
    Quote Originally Posted by pac me View Post
    Hi, tsikoteers! I have been looking for reliable SAs who can give me GLS CVT ASAP. Sadly, my SA just kept on telling me bolatiks since January 2013 but no results... Hope you can give me one. I prefer RED, WHITE or YELLOW in that order.

    Thanks!
    *pac me merong red mirage gls sa motorplaza urdaneta city. may nagpareserve daw kaya lang wala daw pang-down. inalok sa akin pero inayawan ng anak ko yung color. metallic silver ang gusto nya. tawag na agad sir baka maunahan ka pa. i-search mo na lang sa mmc website yung number ng mototrplaza. good luck.

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9
    #4579
    Thanks very much for the prompt info Sir Jepoy! However, Urdaneta City is too far from my place (Pasay City)
    I am OK for dealers anywhere in the Metro.

    Thanks again!

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5
    #4580
    Quote Originally Posted by pac me View Post
    Thanks very much for the prompt info Sir Jepoy! However, Urdaneta City is too far from my place (Pasay City)
    I am OK for dealers anywhere in the Metro.

    Thanks again!


    PM Sent Sir Pac

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage