New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 454 of 585 FirstFirst ... 354404444450451452453454455456457458464504554 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 5843
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    337
    #4531
    available ba gray mica sa GLX mt po

    tnx

  2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,186
    #4532
    Wifey got an SMS yesterday that her Lemonade Yellow Mirage is available. We will get it this coming Saturday.

  3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    32
    #4533
    My reliable SA from Diamond Fairview just texted me saying he has a yellow and green GLS unit ready for release. Anyone interested?

  4. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    12
    #4534
    ayos tong mirage!!

  5. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5
    #4535
    Will get my unit today, yellow color and pasok sha sa 5k discount. Happy!
    Need help in choosing car tint. Freebie sha, pero i choose daw what i want.

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    170
    #4536
    Quote Originally Posted by mirandakarr View Post
    Will get my unit today, yellow color and pasok sha sa 5k discount. Happy!
    Need help in choosing car tint. Freebie sha, pero i choose daw what i want.
    3M BC20 lahat.. Hindi po madilim sa gabi but may privacy kapag may titingin galing sa labas.

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    155
    #4537
    Quote Originally Posted by justin27 View Post
    3M BC20 lahat.. Hindi po madilim sa gabi but may privacy kapag may titingin galing sa labas.
    Agree ako sa BC20. Ayan gamit ko now sa Mirage ko, and I'm happy with my decision.

  8. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9
    #4538
    Quote Originally Posted by glennba View Post
    Agree ako sa BC20. Ayan gamit ko now sa Mirage ko, and I'm happy with my decision.
    Saan dealer po kau?

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    155
    #4539
    Quote Originally Posted by bear28 View Post
    Saan dealer po kau?
    Citimotors Makati po. nag-add ako 2.5k para full windshield.

  10. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5
    #4540
    Quote Originally Posted by glennba View Post
    Agree ako sa BC20. Ayan gamit ko now sa Mirage ko, and I'm happy with my decision.
    Thanks. I'll have my car tinted sa weekend na lng. Haba ng pila earlier sa citimotors.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage