New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 303 of 587 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353403 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    i really appreciate ratchet23's unbiased posts. normally a new owner of a product is blinded by the product's novelty and desire for self satisfaction that tends to maximize the product for what it really is and to downplay defects.

ratchet's praises and criticisms put the mirage in the right perspective of a wannabe owner in a cromwel-like point of view.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet23 View Post
    Like yung engine ng mirage mas nagvibrate and mas maingay,
    Sobrang ramdam po b ung vibrate ng engine? I've been reading the forums and marami may complain about the noise. Puede po ba kayo mag comment further kung how bad ung road noise and engine noise while driving a mirage?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by deathwish27 View Post
    actually bro sa friendly neighborhood sticker / decal installer lang nag request lang ako sa kanya na lagyan ng matte black sticker yung bumper

thank you sir! previously naka bronze rota grid ako, pero di nagustuhan ni inay, kaya white rota realites ang pinalit

thanks sir!

mirage guys! please like facebook.com/stivoracing

we might just develop new mufflers and other parts for our mivec machines if there is a demand for them
    there it is guys! if you want mcqueen's lips to look more kissable just ask your friendly neighborhood
    (spiderman?) to install just a simple sticker / decal on its bumper.

rota real lites? excellent choice! are those stock tires or you've already modified it to 17s?
    sorry, hindi kasi ako makapag- concentrate sa pagtingin, hehehe.
    can we fit mcqueen 17" wheels? cool!!!

sir tc327, sa facebook.com/stivoracing daw!!! pasyal tayo!!! baka may kapatid!!!
    este, accessories and modification ideas pala...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by darkpanday View Post
    Sobrang ramdam po b ung vibrate ng engine? I've been reading the forums and marami may complain about the noise. Puede po ba kayo mag comment further kung how bad ung road noise and engine noise while driving a mirage?
    when i test drove the mirage gls-cvt in moa the first thing i notice is the faint sound na parang naka headers ka. vibration and noise is negligible, sound insulation from outside noise is noticeble but all are negligible, when the radio is on you cannot hear it anymore.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Deobulakenyo View Post
    i really appreciate ratchet23's unbiased posts. normally a new owner of a product is blinded by the product's novelty and desire for self satisfaction that tends to maximize the product for what it really is and to downplay defects.

ratchet's praises and criticisms put the mirage in the right perspective of a wannabe owner in a cromwel-like point of view.
    here here! it's a really good standpoint for buyers

Quote Originally Posted by joemarski View Post
    there it is guys! if you want mcqueen's lips to look more kissable just ask your friendly neighborhood
    (spiderman?) to install just a simple sticker / decal on its bumper.

rota real lites? excellent choice! are those stock tires or you've already modified it to 17s?
    sorry, hindi kasi ako makapag- concentrate sa pagtingin, hehehe.
    can we fit mcqueen 17" wheels? cool!!!

sir tc327, sa facebook.com/stivoracing daw!!! pasyal tayo!!! baka may kapatid!!!
    este, accessories and modification ideas pala...
    15's sir :D bale from the stock GLX 14's, i put on 15 x 6.5, 195 series 50 tires looks better when lowering springs become available in the market. I kept my stock 14's as not to void the warranty, the 15's are just for days that i want almira (my mirage) to look ***y

i'm hoping you guys can log on to mitsulancerph.net and we can form a mirage sub group there if many are interested

Quote Originally Posted by ches View Post
    when i test drove the mirage gls-cvt in moa the first thing i notice is the faint sound na parang naka headers ka. vibration and noise is negligible, sound insulation from outside noise is noticeable but all are negligible, when the radio is on you cannot hear it anymore.
    i love the engine sound! when you drive hard the 1.2 really roars and tells you how hard she's working to keep up with your foot!

daily driving wise, not much road noise if your radio is on

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Wow.

Time flies when you are having fun. i got my GLS CVT last thursday. I have been driving around the metro and some highway driving.

I got my car from Jabez Dasma Cavite. From there, my route was Cavite, SLEX, Edsa, Cubao, Fairview, QC Hall, Fairview, Makati, QC Hall, Banawe, QC Hall, NLEX, San Fernando Pampanga, Angeles City, San Fernando Pampanga, NLEX and back to QC Hall.

Monday na and may 2 bars pa.

LOAD: 4 people + 1 toddler, plenty of bags at the back, aircon always on - sometimes 1 bar, sometimes 2 bar, GPS always on, MP3 via USB always on, Tires * 32psi, loaded Caltex Gold.

MY ACTUAL READING USING THE GAUGE = 19.231 KM/L

Here is the actual photo:

Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    if possible pa post ng manual computation upon full tank and km traveled para ma compare ang variance with the multi info display.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by aamd View Post
    Wow.

Time flies when you are having fun. i got my GLS CVT last thursday. I have been driving around the metro and some highway driving.

I got my car from Jabez Dasma Cavite. From there, my route was Cavite, SLEX, Edsa, Cubao, Fairview, QC Hall, Fairview, Makati, QC Hall, Banawe, QC Hall, NLEX, San Fernando Pampanga, Angeles City, San Fernando Pampanga, NLEX and back to QC Hall.

LOAD: 4 people + 1 toddler, plenty of bags at the back, aircon always on - sometimes 1 bar, sometimes 2 bar, GPS always on, MP3 via USB always on, Tires * 32psi, loaded Caltex Gold.

Thanks.
    Nagrereset po yung FC Ave sa MID, kung ano po yung last route nyo, yung lang po yung scope ng Trip for FC Ave. Di ko lang alam kung ano time of span ang auto resetting.

Pwede nyo rin po iset ang unit sa KM/L, nasa manual kung pano.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by aamd View Post
    Wow.

Thanks.
    1. This is not the final FC. Meron pang 2 bars ang gas indicator.
    2. I will compare MID FC sa manual computation ko.
    3. I arrived sa 19.231 KM/L through this computation. 100KM/5.2Liters = 19.23076923076923 KM/L

Thanks.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    some accessories i installed during the weekend

ralliart cargo net, ralliart trunk mat, oem mirage scuff plates, and finally, a center console! :D

PM me guys if you're interested in ordering

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage