New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 571 of 587 FirstFirst ... 471521561567568569570571572573574575581 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,710 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXODUS View Post
    I've heard during curves mirage has a tendency of body roll, I would like to ask if you have any modifications to improve this?
    Low profile tires, lowered springs, strut bar come to mind.

Then again, just buy a Suzuki Swift.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I've heard during curves mirage has a tendency of body roll, I would like to ask if you have any modifications to improve this?
    In the initial shipments, the ads said that only the gls had stabilizer bars. I do not know if the recent shipments already have them in the glx as well.
    This initial lack might be the reason for that rolling body..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In the initial shipments, the ads said that only the gls had stabilizer bars. I do not know if the recent shipments already have them in the glx as well.
    This initial lack might be the reason for that rolling body..

3. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Ung 2015 glx ba alloy wheels nadin? And all power?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jmet1126 View Post
    Ung 2015 glx ba alloy wheels nadin? And all power?
    Yes. Alloy and all power

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    ^ interesting. Ano na difference ng dalawa? Kasi pati abs at ebd meron na rin ang glx

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    ^ interesting. Ano na difference ng dalawa? Kasi pati abs at ebd meron na rin ang glx
    Meron na abs and ebd yun glx? Paano mo nalaman sir?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    GLS has AVT(brandname) headunit with GPS and steering wheel remote, leather wrapped steering wheel, comes with strut bar to address the body roll, auto climate control, 60/40 folding rear seats, 3 seatbelts for the rear, spoiler, 15" alloys (glx has 14" AFAIK), bridgestone potenza tires, center console/armrest, turn signals sa side mirror. GLX is also not keyless entry and not push to start AFAIK.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Meron na abs and ebd yun glx? Paano mo nalaman sir?
    Dito ko rin ata nabasa sa tsikot

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    GLS has AVT(brandname) headunit with GPS and steering wheel remote, leather wrapped steering wheel, comes with strut bar to address the body roll, auto climate control, 60/40 folding rear seats, 3 seatbelts for the rear, spoiler, 15" alloys (glx has 14" AFAIK), bridgestone potenza tires, center console/armrest, turn signals sa side mirror. GLX is also not keyless entry and not push to start AFAIK.
    Ah.. Marami pa rin pala difference. So alloy wheels nga pero 14" lang

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gls vs glx
    15" alloy vs 14" alloy
    7" headunit touch vs 2 din headunit l
    Stabilizer bar in front vs none
    Front strut vs none
    Rear spoiler vs none
    Push start vs none
    Steering wheel button vs none

Yan lang naalala ko na difference nila.
    I wish nagantay na lang sana ako sa 2015 glx.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    I own a mirage and not a fool about the brand toyota

1.mirage is less expensive compared to the engine technology packed under its hood

Sheer size of the side mirror will tell the difference

2.mine had its impact sensor replaced *16thou kms at no cost because of warranty

mirage utilize only 3 cylinders that means it needs only 3 spark plugs to replace

3.again with just 3 cylinders to fill up with gas, variable valve technology mirage is more fuel efficient
    wow! thanks po sa response.
    in addition po pala sa tanong ko, how about cost of services and parts? comparing both wigo and mirage, kanino po sa dalawa mas makakatipid?

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage