New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 566 of 587 FirstFirst ... 466516556562563564565566567568569570576 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,660 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Honda Civic is better but make sure it's a well maintained used vehicle. Also it will cost more to maintain than Mirage.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    I'm planning to buy a used Civic FD 2009 M/T but I'm also having a hard thoughts of buying a new Mirage GLX Hatchback CVT. Since cheaper ang used civic I can probably use the extra cash for its future repairs. But the mirage GLX is tempting since its a brand new and worry free car for atleast 3 yrs. I can't make up my mind. Magkano po ba inaabot ng maintenance ng Civic FD M/T? If id be spending a little with FD then ill probably go with it. Can you shed us some light po? And is a 66k mileage on a 6 yr old civic still worth the 500k budget? I was thinking that if I'm getting an M/T car might as well go for a used Civic. But if I'm buying a brand new, then I'll get the mirage CVT. Saan ba mas makakatipid in the long run?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by reeze13 View Post
    I'm planning to buy a used Civic FD 2009 M/T but I'm also having a hard thoughts of buying a new Mirage GLX Hatchback CVT. Since cheaper ang used civic I can probably use the extra cash for its future repairs. But the mirage GLX is tempting since its a brand new and worry free car for atleast 3 yrs. I can't make up my mind. Magkano po ba inaabot ng maintenance ng Civic FD M/T? If id be spending a little with FD then ill probably go with it. Can you shed us some light po? And is a 66k mileage on a 6 yr old civic still worth the 500k budget? I was thinking that if I'm getting an M/T car might as well go for a used Civic. But if I'm buying a brand new, then I'll get the mirage CVT. Saan ba mas makakatipid in the long run?
    I've been using my wife's MIrage for some time now this last 12 months and one thing I know:

Fuel consumption is soooo Good. Cabuyao to Alabang on a liter of fuel is doable.
    I dont use my SUV anymore if I'm going to a traffic and parking scenario.
    I can park easier on small spaces.
    Maintenance is so cheap. 3 liters of oil and a oil filter thats worth 350 php (casa).
    I dont worry about breakdowns because its brand new
    I dont worry about unforseen issue's since it has a 5 year warranty.

Of course its a cheapo car and it has it's quirks... but a 5 year old civic also has it's quirks...and some

save yourself the headache/box of Biogesic and get the brand new Mirage.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by reeze13 View Post
    I've been using my wife's MIrage for some time now this last 12 months and one thing I know:

Fuel consumption is soooo Good. Cabuyao to Alabang on a liter of fuel is doable.
    I dont use my SUV anymore if I'm going to a traffic and parking scenario.
    I can park easier on small spaces.
    Maintenance is so cheap. 3 liters of oil and a oil filter thats worth 350 php (casa).
    I dont worry about breakdowns because its brand new
    I dont worry about unforseen issue's since it has a 5 year warranty.

Of course its a cheapo car and it has it's quirks... but a 5 year old civic also has it's quirks...and some

save yourself the headache/box of Biogesic and get the brand new Mirage.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    ^
    Totally agree. Iba parin ang bnew. Plus na lang yung good fc.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    I'm a Mirage HB 2014 cvt owner and I can't complain about its FC. Tipid sa fuel cost. It's a good car, i have no complains just observations.

Common reklamo ng mga owners is that mahal ang maintenance while on warranty pa (the PMS cost), most dealership eh hanggang 5K PMS lang ang free labor, while few others offer up to 10k or even 30k PMS free labor. I think mas makaka-mura if you take the unli-PMS or free upto 30k PMS freebie instead of LTO processing (~7k php). Mirage's 10K PMS labor only will cost you ~3k+ php na, of course the cost gets higher every heavy check up (20K, 30K..) I'm unsure if it's the same maintenance cost for other subcompact cars like Wigo, Brio etc.

And also, malambot ang suspension ng Mirage.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by famousa View Post
    I
    And also, malambot ang suspension ng Mirage.
    count your blessings, sir!
    'tigas ng wigo suspension ko.. feel na feel ang daan..

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Good day sa lahat. Im planning to get mirage hb gls for my wife. The dealer is giving us 55k discount from the srp. Just wondering if may lalabas na ba na new model? Kasi ang laki ng discount. By the way, nag test drive kame ni wife kanina and we're satisfied with the performance

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mgz88 View Post
    Good day sa lahat. Im planning to get mirage hb gls for my wife. The dealer is giving us 55k discount from the srp. Just wondering if may lalabas na ba na new model? Kasi ang laki ng discount. By the way, nag test drive kame ni wife kanina and we're satisfied with the performance
    If i may bro, saibelle gave me the best deal so far sa mirage (opted for a swift though). Try mo baka mabigayan ka ng magandang deal
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1431949085267.jpg  

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Normally. Ang mga new models, is lumalabas nang around october.

10. Join Date
    May 2015
    Mga sir excuse me for awhile i just wanted to ask some advice if what should i do to my new lancer ex glx. Because smbody intetinally scratch my car. or maybe u refer me sm1 that is expert in stickers coz sticker is my 1 alternative rather that to spend 3800 for just a small scratch.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage