New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 565 of 587 FirstFirst ... 465515555561562563564565566567568569575 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,650 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by gasti View Post
    Eyeing to purchase the mirage GLS

to all long time users ng mirage, ano po yung madalas masira, nabasa nyong nasira na component ng mirage?

My mother bought her Mirage GLS noong December 2013 and til now wala problema except one time it wasn't used for a week, then nagkaroon ng hard starting, as in ayaw mag-start (but starter cranked) May procedure naman sa owner's manual nya how to deal that problem.
    Pero one note, my brother owns a GLS G4 and I notice mas magaan at mabilis umarangkada ang G4 nya kesa sa HB ni mother.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1423544956176.jpg  

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jay1005 View Post
    My mother bought her Mirage GLS noong December 2013 and til now wala problema except one time it wasn't used for a week, then nagkaroon ng hard starting, as in ayaw mag-start (but starter cranked) May procedure naman sa owner's manual nya how to deal that problem.
    Pero one note, my brother owns a GLS G4 and I notice mas magaan at mabilis umarangkada ang G4 nya kesa sa HB ni mother.
    afaik mas ok nga aerodynamic ng g4 vs hatch. i think generally sedan mas maganda aero.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    so did it start finally?
    sometimes, oil drains down into the oilpan, leaving the engine dry. it takes some cranking to bring that oil back up..
    i'd say, this is normal. it doesn't happen too often, 'though..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

so did it start finally?
    sometimes, oil drains down into the oilpan, leaving the engine dry. it takes some cranking to bring that oil back up..
    i'd say, this is normal. it doesn't happen too often, 'though..

4. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    I'm interested in the center console, how much is this?
    does it work as a cooler?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    TV plus on mirage
    *zix

Care to share the details on how you did this, sir? By the way, that looks great! 😀

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Hi guys... i'll apologize in advance if this is in the wrong thread or if there is already an existing thread (which I tried to find but I can't)

Hope you can help me decide on the best thing to do... My windshield got hit by a foreign object while I was driving my Mirage sa SLEX... It started as star-shaped crack which has now progressed to now a >8in crack... I would like it to be replaced because I read that repairing will not "absolutely" stop the crack from re-appearing (even if it takes years or so) and because I'm super OC that way.. :D

Replacement will cost me 9k in aguila...

I don't have an active insurance policy, but my initial thought is that this can be claimed under own damage right?
    If so, then maybe I can renew my insurance policy (price is 14k, participation is 2k) then wait out a few weeks.. and then declare a claim for own damage...

Considering 9k (replacement) vs 14k (insurance), tama ba na it's better for me to renew my insurance? Isip ko kasi, that way, I can have my windshield replaced and then still have protection for 1 whole year...

Last year, I was able to claim w/o hassle for repainting of my bumper... but that was minor only... so worry ko windshields may be more "costly" == "more hassle"?

Or? Is there that possibility that insurance will just repair my windshield which in that case magiging lugi ako?
    I can only spend for one option... Worry ko kasi, if avail ko si insurance baka i-repair lang din nila ung crack which is probably hindi ko rin matiis makita (because apparently hindi naman totally nabubura ung crack) so in the end magpa-replace din ako...

sorry ang haba... thanks po sa mag share ng insight.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesz Azaña View Post
    Hi guys... i'll apologize in advance if this is in the wrong thread or if there is already an existing thread (which I tried to find but I can't)

Hope you can help me decide on the best thing to do... My windshield got hit by a foreign object while I was driving my Mirage sa SLEX... It started as star-shaped crack which has now progressed to now a >8in crack... I would like it to be replaced because I read that repairing will not "absolutely" stop the crack from re-appearing (even if it takes years or so) and because I'm super OC that way.. :D

Replacement will cost me 9k in aguila...

I don't have an active insurance policy, but my initial thought is that this can be claimed under own damage right?
    If so, then maybe I can renew my insurance policy (price is 14k, participation is 2k) then wait out a few weeks.. and then declare a claim for own damage...

Considering 9k (replacement) vs 14k (insurance), tama ba na it's better for me to renew my insurance? Isip ko kasi, that way, I can have my windshield replaced and then still have protection for 1 whole year...

Last year, I was able to claim w/o hassle for repainting of my bumper... but that was minor only... so worry ko windshields may be more "costly" == "more hassle"?

Or? Is there that possibility that insurance will just repair my windshield which in that case magiging lugi ako?
    I can only spend for one option... Worry ko kasi, if avail ko si insurance baka i-repair lang din nila ung crack which is probably hindi ko rin matiis makita (because apparently hindi naman totally nabubura ung crack) so in the end magpa-replace din ako...

sorry ang haba... thanks po sa mag share ng insight.
    that's dishonest.
    just pay for it yourself.
    isipin mo na lang... had you insured it earlier, you would have paid 14K. participation fee is 2K. you would have spent 14k + 2k = 16k, for a job that would have cost you only 9k if you paid for it yourself. you actually are saving 7k !!
    God is telling you that you're still ahead, even if you played it by His rules. do you want to challenge fate (God, Karma, etc)?

and yess.. insurance can bail you out more than once in a year.

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    ^add ko lang sa post ni dr.d
    alam ko pag matagal di nakapag renew ng policy check ng insurance yung auto bago ka bentahan eh

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeno View Post
    Care to share the details on how you did this, sir? By the way, that looks great! ��
    Sky Tv sir you have? hm? thanks

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeno View Post
    Care to share the details on how you did this, sir? By the way, that looks great! 😀
    Sky Tv sir you have? hm? thanks

10. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Need help. Im torn between a 2nd hand 2009 civic 1.8s and a brand new mirage glx cvt. I like the civic because its stylish and its sedan. but the price of the 2nd hand civic is close to that of a brand new miragle glx. Need help. Thanks.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage