New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 564 of 587 FirstFirst ... 464514554560561562563564565566567568574 ... LastLast
Results 5,631 to 5,640 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    In terms of fc, equal lang ang cvt at mt nang mirage. Mas mababa ang rpm nya at high speeds. I own an mt mirage and sometimes kapag trapik, nag wiwish ako na automatic na lang dala ko.
    In cruising speeds where they have equal momentum, this might be true. But in stop-and-go traffic, the lighter M/T returns slightly better fuel consumption figures as the CVT has to haul more weight.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Eco light only lights up on 2015 models.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    My friend owns a 2014 Mirage G4 GLX and I notice that the Eco light lights up regularly.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Hello guys.

Would you suggest a Mirage G4 GLX or an HB GLX? Which has more legroom, better handling, and better overall quality? I notice kasi na agents are offering bigger discounts and more freebies for the G4.

Also, what are the improvements in the HB GLS? Why has the price increased drastically from 648T to 673T? The GLX now has alloy wheels and power windows in all four doors, but the price hasn't changed one bit.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by justin_ View Post
    My friend owns a 2014 Mirage G4 GLX and I notice that the Eco light lights up regularly.
    That's because the ECO light was originally available on the G4 only; beginning with the 2015 model year, this will become standard on the hatchback.

Quote Originally Posted by justin
    Would you suggest a Mirage G4 GLX or an HB GLX? Which has more legroom, better handling, and better overall quality? I notice kasi na agents are offering bigger discounts and more freebies for the G4.

Also, what are the improvements in the HB GLS? Why has the price increased drastically from 648T to 673T? The GLX now has alloy wheels and power windows in all four doors, but the price hasn't changed one bit.
    Both the Mirage HB and G4 variants are assembled in Thailand, so there should be no difference in terms of quality. Of course, the G4 has more legroom and cargo space, better rear seats as well as a slightly larger fuel tank. The hatchback is lighter, though.

As for improvements, the following add-ons were mentioned:

GLX
    - Silver accent on A/C panel
    - 14" alloy wheels
    - Assist grip x3
    - Cargo room lamp
    - Short antenna
    - Tail pipe finisher
    - ECO assist
    - Alarm

GLS
    - Silver accent on A/C panel
    - Center console
    - Assist grip x3
    - Cargo room lamp
    - Short antenna
    - Side mirror with led
    - Fender garnish (replacing the signal light)
    - Front strut bar
    - ECO assist

Note that some features are dealer options.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Napapalitan b yung unit used to measure the estimated consumption s MID? pano?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Kmsta po yung FC ng Mirage?Newbie here pls advice po for my wife & kids.From house to school and sometimes going to Tagaytay.Thank you

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    City driving 9 to 12km/l
    Hway driving 18 to 20 km/l

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Eyeing to purchase the mirage GLS

to all long time users ng mirage, ano po yung madalas masira, nabasa nyong nasira na component ng mirage?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by lyonellciti View Post
    hi guys ,for those who are planning to purchase a new mirage, i can give you good deals, for more info, you can contact me at 0922-838-9641 / 0927-563-4567
    Pls PM me bro for Mirage GLS AT and Montero GLX AT. Thanks.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    TV plus on mirage
    *zix

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage