New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 562 of 587 FirstFirst ... 462512552558559560561562563564565566572 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,620 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bosbik View Post
    Pano kaya ma prevent yung smell?
    iirc (i read it here in tsikot) before turning off the AC, set to fan max setting and let it blow for a couple of minutes.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Has anybody tried using the portable vacuum na binebenta sa lazada?
    Is it any good?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Mga sirs potential mirage owner here..planning to get GLX A/T CVT..ask ko lang kung gumagana yung eco light niya even though GLX siya..and kung 4 speakers talaga siya or just two..thanks a lot!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Which is better in general AT or MT GLS?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gh0str1d3r View Post
    Which is better in general AT or MT GLS?
    that depends.. are you using it in the metro, or are you using it in tagaytay highlands or baguio? there are pros and cons..
    then, there's this... are you a diehard MT guy, or a diehard AT guy?

in general... MTs last longer, while ATs offer convenience..

AT versus MT has always been a presonal choice..

6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

also, ATs are of high maintenance, especially sa transmission fluid.

how about you, sir dr. d, are you a diehard MT guy, or a diehard AT guy?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    double post.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    that depends.. are you using it in the metro, or are you using it in tagaytay highlands or baguio? there are pros and cons..
    then, there's this... are you a diehard MT guy, or a diehard AT guy?

Is AT, madaling masira? yung CVT po b ng mirage ilang kilometers bago I-check and condition? or ilang kilometers bago palitan yung belt? Yung belt po nito d katulad ng scooter noh...steel or chain po ba toh?

Paki sagot po. I'm really considering getting the CVT cause of the convenience at CVT manages FC efficiently compare to MT, and masmalaki discount ng CVT compare to MT

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gh0str1d3r View Post
    Is AT, madaling masira? yung CVT po b ng mirage ilang kilometers bago I-check and condition? or ilang kilometers bago palitan yung belt? Yung belt po nito d katulad ng scooter noh...steel or chain po ba toh?

Paki sagot po. I'm really considering getting the CVT cause of the convenience at CVT manages FC efficiently compare to MT, and masmalaki discount ng CVT compare to MT
    there's a saying... if you may buy with confidence a used MT... not so a used AT or CVT.
    as mentioned above, ATs need more maintenance than MT.. but as long as maintenance is done religiously (it's in the owner's manual and it ain't cheap), and they are not abused, they do last long.. but hey! some MTs can out-live the engine.

today's CVTs are, i believe, much improved from the previous ones.. just how long they will last, i do not know.
    but my thoughts are, if you like AT or CVT, then go get a new one!

what do i have? i used to have a 2003 CVT.. no problems.
    today, i have both MT and AT.. i like them all. sometimes, what i drive out is based on what's easier to get out of the garage that morning..

i used to be a MT fan.. "ATs are for sissies!". heh heh.
    then i suffered a fractured left leg. that's when i went AT.. my views have softened since.. "ATs are for geriatrics!" heh heh heh.

errr... fuel efficiency of CVT versus MT ? in my opinion, you'd have to be a pretty bad MT driver, so's the CVT can give you improved mileage.. AT versus CVT fuel efficiency? i don't know.. but for ordinary driving, i believe MT still trumps them all in "fuel management"..
    but that's just me..

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    In terms of fc, equal lang ang cvt at mt nang mirage. Mas mababa ang rpm nya at high speeds. I own an mt mirage and sometimes kapag trapik, nag wiwish ako na automatic na lang dala ko.

Either way, at or mt, parahong fuel efficient ang mirage.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage