New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 559 of 587 FirstFirst ... 459509549555556557558559560561562563569 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,590 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Tanong lng po, sn po located ang computer box ng mirage??? P post po ng picture kung saan. Thanks

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jedoh View Post
    Hmm from what i can see parang di rin ata nagkakalayo ang price... unless talagang cash ang bayad...
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Don't buy secondhand unless you're buying in cash. Banks have higher interest rates for secondhand cars.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Thank you Sir(s), I could see on the internet 20% down 100k plus for GLX MT and AT, are those deals good enough? If I mention the 30k discounts for brand new would that help me in haggling down the price a little more?

I agree that buying secondhand cars should be in cash, I was originally just researching for 200-400k max secondhand cars, but just seeing the price of the brand new Wigo and the 30K discount of the Mirage made me think twice, I know it is a stretch on my budget, so now I am trying to convince myself to go back to secondhand...

Sir(s) is a 400k secondhand mirage with 20k milleage a good buy?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Sir(s) is a 400k secondhand mirage with 20k milleage a good buy?[/QUOTE]

the basic hatch had an introductory price of 450K. it now costs 503K, brand new.
    the brand new highest end hatch now costs 648K.
    what model is that asking price of 400K, with 20K on the odometer?
    and i hear the first units had a few glitches...
    heh heh.

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    Sir(s) is a 400k secondhand mirage with 20k milleage a good buy?
    the basic hatch had an introductory price of 450K. it now costs 503K, brand new.
    the brand new highest end hatch now costs 648K.
    what model is that asking price of 400K, with 20K on the odometer?
    and i hear the first units had a few glitches...

Heh heh.[/QUOTE]

only seen it on the internet, GLX Automatic 20K, GLX Manual 15K, I am hoping previous owners already had the glitches (hard starting) fixed and the units not flooded, can mechanics easily spot these?

sir, additional question normally on second hand cars how much can I haggle down from 400k? 5%, 10%?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    my guess is, the owners bought it and later, for reasons not related to vehicle malfunction, decided they wanted "something else".
    the car is probably good. but at those prices, i'd think twice because the brand new unit is just a little more expensive..

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    I agree with dr d. I bought my glx mt at 473k only. You are better off buying bnew.

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    my guess is, the owners bought it and later, for reasons not related to vehicle malfunction, decided they wanted "something else".
    the car is probably good. but at those prices, i'd think twice because the brand new unit is just a little more expensive..
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    I agree with dr d. I bought my glx mt at 473k only. You are better off buying bnew.

that in a nut shell is my dilema the difference is not to much but I am more inclined to go lower than higher, that is why for me a brand new wigo is looking good my only concern is if the 1.0 engine is good enough to traverse dasma-tagatay-batangas route ...

last 2010, I did my research here as total newbie I still am but all the information shared by fellow tsikoteers was very helpful, to this day my wife loves our first car, I am hoping to go 2 of 2 ...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I think a bnew Mirage GLX (then replace the steelies with GLS mags) will be your best bet. Still less than 500k with discounts, and you get the confidence that your car is completely fresh.

I'd be a bit wary getting a 1-year old secondhand car because more often than not it's because the first owner has financial problems and it might not be as well maintained as you'd like. I'd take it if the price is much lower than bnew but in this case it's too close that I'd defnitely go bnew.

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I think a bnew Mirage GLX (then replace the steelies with GLS mags) will be your best bet. Still less than 500k with discounts, and you get the confidence that your car is completely fresh.

I'd be a bit wary getting a 1-year old secondhand car because more often than not it's because the first owner has financial problems and it might not be as well maintained as you'd like. I'd take it if the price is much lower than bnew but in this case it's too close that I'd defnitely go bnew.

thank you for the tip bro, now around the net I am seeing used at around 350-375k, brand new with 35k discount, price is getting better...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    sino po nakakaalam ng OEM part number ng oil filter ni mirage? TIA

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage