New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 555 of 587 FirstFirst ... 455505545551552553554555556557558559565 ... LastLast
Results 5,541 to 5,550 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by pat_17 View Post
    anyone here na hindi na nag papapms sa Casa? where do you usually do your maintenance?

how much is it and is it better than casa? madami din kasing hocus pocus sa casa.. ang mahal naman ng bayad.

puro change oil and filter cleaning lang naman ginagawa

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Try mo pag turn mo na bantayan mo yung kotse mo habang ginagawa tpos kunwari nag iinspect ka pa mismo nang mga parts na ginagawa nya

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Hi guys,

Where can i find a short antenna for the Mirage HB? But not expensive ones Preferably OEM look matte black. I tried the one in blade it didnt fit right.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet23 View Post
    Hi guys,

Where can i find a short antenna for the Mirage HB? But not expensive ones Preferably OEM look matte black. I tried the one in blade it didnt fit right.

Carbon Fiber Car Antenna Universal - Brand New For Sale Philippines - 52644314

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Deleted post --------

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    My cousin bought his Mirage sa Diamond Motors Valle Verde. But since he's living sa south area pede ba magpaPMS sa Citimotors Las Pinas instead of Diamond Motors? Mag1k PMS palang po yung Mirage niya.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by marv0083 View Post
    I'd like to know feedback of mirage HB users on the following. I'm seriously considering this vehicle.

Is Maintenance cheap and original,OEM, replacement parts easy to find?

Reliability of Mirage HB suspension/engine support/CVT transmission?

Lastly are you happy with your purchase?

Stuff I like with the mirage.
    I feel safe inside the mirage not like the wigo. Wigo's door are so thin I feel so uncomfortable to drive in especially driving it with my wife. The door of the mirage feels beefier.

Spare tire is not a donut tire.

0-60kph is acceleration is decent for a 1.2 engine

it has 60/40 split fold sit. Any mirage owner hauling mountain bikes? Can you fit 2 bikes standing up inside the mirage and front wheel removed?

OKay ba service ni mitsubishi and dealing with their 5 year warranty?
    Ditto.

Repeat ko nalang itong post na ito

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    My cousin bought his Mirage sa Diamond Motors Valle Verde. But since he's living sa south area pede ba magpaPMS sa Citimotors Las Pinas instead of Diamond Motors? Mag1k PMS palang po yung Mirage niya.
    yup..its perfectly fine..theres a list of Authorized service centers in the PMS booklet for reference as well :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet23 View Post
    Hi guys,

Sa concorde...try foliatec antennas...they got the right adapters for the antennas base :D

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    anyone experience na hirap pumasok sa neutral from park sa CVT pag bagong start yung oto?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bosbik View Post
    anyone experience na hirap pumasok sa neutral from park sa CVT pag bagong start yung oto?
    Maybe you park on an inclined surface. To remedy this, engage parking brake first before putting gear in "P" when you park.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage