New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 554 of 587 FirstFirst ... 454504544550551552553554555556557558564 ... LastLast
Results 5,531 to 5,540 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Huh? Are you paying attention? We're talking about ITALIAN tune up.
    they have no garages in italy?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by monmendoza View Post
    My son plans to replace his late model suzuki Grand Vitara with
    a more fuel efficient car. He is looking at an AT Wigo, celerio, or
    mirage. May I ask if Mitsubishi has come out with an official statement
    regarding the CVT starter problem. Has the problem been solve?
    Or chambahan nalang kung matapat sa iyo. The Mirage CVT based on
    a lot of readings seems to be the most fuel efficient among the 3.
    Many thanks.

The 3 most important aspects are:
    1. Must be automatic
    2. Must be very fuel efficient in the City
    3. Cost of ownership is low.

Thank you.
    Walang pinipiling victim yung hard starting sir, I was one of them and I only got it replaced a few months ago by Evolander Taytay... from what I've heard from other Mirage owners even the GLX models experience it..

But still happy with my ride

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I'd like to know feedback of mirage HB users on the following. I'm seriously considering this vehicle.

Is Maintenance cheap and original,OEM, replacement parts easy to find?

Reliability of Mirage HB suspension/engine support/CVT transmission?

Lastly are you happy with your purchase?

Stuff I like with the mirage.
    I feel safe inside the mirage not like the wigo. Wigo's door are so thin I feel so uncomfortable to drive in especially driving it with my wife. The door of the mirage feels beefier.

Spare tire is not a donut tire.

0-60kph is acceleration is decent for a 1.2 engine

it has 60/40 split fold sit. Any mirage owner hauling mountain bikes? Can you fit 2 bikes standing up inside the mirage and front wheel removed?

OKay ba service ni mitsubishi and dealing with their 5 year warranty?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by linusp View Post
    Walang pinipiling victim yung hard starting sir, I was one of them and I only got it replaced a few months ago by Evolander Taytay... from what I've heard from other Mirage owners even the GLX models experience it..

But still happy with my ride
    may i ask, exactly what is the cause of this hard starting thing?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    New model line so parts are not that readily available yet. PMS labor charges are more expensive than Toyota's. Casas are few and far between.

Happy? Yes! It's a fun little car. Haven't tried it on the highway though.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    From what i read, the cvt variants are the ones that are affected with hard starting noise.
    Mitsu just replaces the flywheel to resolve this. Good thing na 5 years ang warranty ng mirage compared to standard 3 years of others.

I do also agree na mas parang secured ako sa loob nang mirage kesa sa wigo. kala ko ako lang nakapansin non. Hehe.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    From what i read, the cvt variants are the ones that are affected with hard starting noise.
    Mitsu just replaces the flywheel to resolve this. Good thing na 5 years ang warranty ng mirage compared to standard 3 years of others.

I do also agree na mas parang secured ako sa loob nang mirage kesa sa wigo. kala ko ako lang nakapansin non. Hehe.

thanks. but i find it hard to believe, that the flywheel is the culprit.. unless.... the hard-starting problem is not really a starting issue, but a flywheel-does-not-want-to-rotate issue or starter gear-does-not-want-to-engage issue.. after all, all the flywheel does here is to rotate the crankshaft..
    so has the problem been resolved? or, do the owners have to play it by ear, and hope theirs is not one of them?
    is it also true, nag-bo-bottom out ang fully loaded mirages ?

i'm choosing between the wigo, mirage, and almera right now..
    Last edited by dr. d; August 30th, 2014 at 11:59 PM.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    I still have yet to read any official statement from mitsu regarding the said issue.
    It seems that not everyone is affected though.

I got the glx mt because of the assumption ths the issue might be related to a cvt or the push start button which is found only on gls models.

So far, i havent experience any bottoming out. The max i loaded was 3 passengers and a maleta full of stuff.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Got our Mirage GLS CVT last May 2013. No flywheel issues after 7k kms. Baka first few releases lang ang affected. Sana. Pero just to be safe mukhang casa maintenance 'to until the warranty expires.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    anyone here na hindi na nag papapms sa Casa? where do you usually do your maintenance?

how much is it and is it better than casa? madami din kasing hocus pocus sa casa.. ang mahal naman ng bayad.

puro change oil and filter cleaning lang naman ginagawa

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage