New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 549 of 587 FirstFirst ... 449499539545546547548549550551552553559 ... LastLast
Results 5,481 to 5,490 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by prettygrace View Post
    I'd like to recommend my very generous SA of citimotors makati. If you want very good deals txt him at +639174635633 Paul Enriquez. im not related or anything to him sobra natuwa lang ako sa kanya kase he's super honest and nice. bank p.o. ako btw pero sa dame ng nakausap ko dealers at ni-haggle sya na the best!
    Sa kanya din namin nakuha yung Mirage G4 namin. Mabait kausap at honest din. Naka kuha pa ako ng free rain visor aside dun sa mga regular freebies.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj_abs View Post
    Sir, pardon for my ignorance, san ba pede mag download?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Log on to Inav.ph and choose the new updates...the instructions are quite easy to follow.. HTH :D

3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBawang View Post
    Log on to Inav.ph and choose the new updates...the instructions are quite easy to follow.. HTH :D
    Hehe thank you sir. Iba na talaga bumabata

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    ok ba yung shell nitro plus sa mirage?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bosbik View Post
    ok ba yung shell nitro plus sa mirage?
    No reason to use it if you don't have a high compression or turbocharged engine.

Stick to FuelSave.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    No reason to use it if you don't have a high compression or turbocharged engine.

Stick to FuelSave.
    Mas mura Coke if you get V-Power. 1,500 lang, may free Coke na. Sa FuelSave 2k pa hehehe.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    ahh....so no benefit yung nitro plus on the mirage?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bosbik View Post
    ahh....so no benefit yung nitro plus on the mirage?
    Nitro+ uses higher-quality base fuel (which also has higher RON). However, as previously mentioned, higher RON itself is not beneficial for ordinary cars.

The other difference of Nitro+ from FuelSave (and same with XCS from Xtra) are the additives used. Usually, premium gasoline has more detergents that help keep your engine lubricated and clean.

Of course, the actual effect of this on your driving varies per car and driver. So it's best to try and compare full tanks of regular and premium gasoline.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    hey..thanks..i will definitely try and see if there is a noticeable difference when using fuelsave

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Our Mirage uses Fuelsave most the time. Sometime when I feel generous I fill it up with Nitro+ or Caltex Gold to clean the fuel system.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage