New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 544 of 587 FirstFirst ... 444494534540541542543544545546547548554 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,440 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by aivilo View Post
    gud day everyone! patulong naman po im planning to get a car but im having a hard time to decide between the two mirage gls cvt or wigo G at. pls i need ur advice. TIA.
    my body says the mirage. but my wallet cries out for wigo.
    perhaps you should have a serious talk with your wallet, sir.
    Last edited by dr. d; May 10th, 2014 at 11:06 AM.

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    ^ what if we set aside the budget sir. and we consider FC the and d other benifits ul get in mirage that has nothing in wigo.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    gud day everyone! patulong naman po im planning to get a car but im having a hard time to decide between the two mirage gls cvt or wigo G at. pls i need ur advice. TIA.
    If anything, go for legacy: the current Mirage descends from a long line of Mitsubishi legends that includes the Lancer and the Colt.

The Wigo may be cheaper, but you'll still have that feeling that you were shortchanged.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    my body says the mirage. but my wallet cries out for wigo.
    perhaps you should have a serious talk with your wallet, sir.
    And the brain says, "MIVEC" (variable valve timing) and "CVT" (continuously variable transmission).

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    If anything, go for legacy: the current Mirage descends from a long line of Mitsubishi legends that includes the Lancer and the Colt.

The Wigo may be cheaper, but you'll still have that feeling that you were shortchanged.

it's a totally new model, with no basis for comparison to the ancestors. new metals, new technology, new bosses..
    so do we determine our choice based on the manufacturer's reputation?
    heh heh.

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Thank you guys for the info i've been searching for about two weeks already, coz i wanted to know direct from mirage user how happy and satisfied they are. As I've read on the forum of wigo user kasi lahat negative comment like the starter issue and FC.

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    it's a totally new model, with no basis for comparison to the ancestors. new metals, new technology, new bosses..
    so do we determine our choice based on the manufacturer's reputation?
    heh heh.
    Exactly sir! Totally new..one of the reason why I'm still in second thought in buying no one can determined yet the total package.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Exactly sir! Totally new..one of the reason why I'm still in second thought in buying no one can determined yet the total package.
    well, the wigo is relying on daihatsu's reputation, with toyota giving its seal of approval..
    i do not envy your difficulty.

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    [QUOTE=dr. d;2349289
    i do not envy your difficulty.[/QUOTE]

hehe napaisip ako dyan. thank you sir now you've made my mind clear i'll go for mirage gls cvt.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    hehe napaisip ako dyan. thank you sir now you've made my mind clear i'll go for mirage gls cvt.
    Go with the Mirage sir. Marami nang makatestify sa performance nyan. I have a Mirage GLX MT. One of the first owners here in Olongapo/Subic. Ngayon dami nang naka-HB & G4 dito.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage