New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 540 of 587 FirstFirst ... 440490530536537538539540541542543544550 ... LastLast
Results 5,391 to 5,400 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Hi. Planning on buying a Mirage. I have read page 350 to the last page (sobrang haba na kasi ).

The ride comfort of Mirage is not that great as I read in some of the posts. What modifications can be done to improve this? Has somebody tried changing the shocks, springs, etc. Pa share naman ng ginawa niyo or any ideas what to do.

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Hi. Planning on buying a Mirage. I have read page 350 to the last page (sobrang haba na kasi ).

The ride comfort of Mirage is not that great as I read in some of the posts. What modifications can be done to improve this? Has somebody tried changing the shocks, springs, etc. Pa share naman ng ginawa niyo or any ideas what to do.

Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ronan_rr View Post

Thanks.
    pwede ka magpalit ng coil over sa sa front and back para ma improve ang ride mo

4. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    [QUOTE=reactor;2331247]pwede ka magpalit ng coil over sa sa front and back para ma improve ang ride mo[/QU

magkano kaya budget sa ganyan? how about shocks and other components? TIA.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    ^30k+ brand new na coilovers at least pwede mo pa i drop mirage mo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Got my 2014 Mirage GLS M/T last April 1 from Mitsubishi Pasig along C5. Galing ng SE ko bilis kumilos, ang daling kausap, ang bilis sumagot. Irerecommend ko siya if you're going to get a unit from this branch. Jojo Austria - +639189900988

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pinklife View Post
    Kumusta napo ang fc sa mirage glx cvt?
    from Boni to Tabang Bulacan(EDSA to NLEX) with 2 adults(me and wifey and 2 kids aged 5 & 2), 80-100kph in NLEX, 2000-2300rpm, aircon at 2-3, pag exit nang tabang, asa 16.7km/liter FC ko. nagpalit pa ko mags, using stock GLX tires.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    guys hingi lang opinyon ng mga owners na .. been choosing between this or a mirage g4 .. wala naman ba masyado pinagkaiba bukod sa space? glx variant ang kukunin ko sana malaki din ba price diff? tia!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by renzfrancia View Post
    guys hingi lang opinyon ng mga owners na .. been choosing between this or a mirage g4 .. wala naman ba masyado pinagkaiba bukod sa space? glx variant ang kukunin ko sana malaki din ba price diff? tia!
    By most accounts, mas malakas ang NVH (noise, vibration, harshness) levels sa hatchback; yung G4 kasi is supposed to be the more refined version of the Mirage. Hindi ko pa nahahawakan ang hatchback, pero I imagine mas madali siyang ihampas sa corners because of its lighter weight and shorter overhangs, plus smaller turning radius. The G4 also comes with the ECO indicator lamp na wala sa hatchback; this tells you in real-time when your driving style is fuel-efficient.

Kung mostly city driving ka lang naman, a GLX will do; it's the same variant tested by Mitsubishi to achieve the advertised 21km/liter claim. But if you're going to end up spending for additional accessories (car alarm, power window mechanism for the rear windows, HU replacement, spoiler and foglights), GLS na lang ang kunin mo.

Shark Accessories is selling their 2013 Mirage. Ginamit lang daw na display model, so good as brand-new. For less than 600k, you get a fully-dressed unit.

http://www.*******/index.php/view+cla...Position,1-1,1
    Last edited by Bogeyman; April 8th, 2014 at 10:03 PM.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    tanong lang..yung bang sa ilaw sa plates sa likod ng hatch na GLS wala talaga takip?

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage