New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 537 of 587 FirstFirst ... 437487527533534535536537538539540541547 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,370 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by calix0305 View Post
    as the need arise thru the warranty.
    Hindi naman lahat ng CVT may problema. Tell your officemate to make a research of his own about it, may website ang mirage club, madami information dun na well documented about the flywheel issue. HTH
    Oh well, nakakuha na siya at nagukat ako jazz napili niya. Wala kasi sa pinagpipilian niya iyun at ang main competitor is mirage and vios. Sabi ko happy ako ke vios ko pero oks din naman mirage.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    panalo narin siya kung jazz na pili nya
    ang bilis nag decide ng frend mo sir buying na buying na ah hehe

im selling my jazz 1.3mt 2011 20k odo,pero di ko pa alam kung magkanu

me and my mirage nnman

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kidgz View Post
    panalo narin siya kung jazz na pili nya
    ang bilis nag decide ng frend mo sir buying na buying na ah hehe

im selling my jazz 1.3mt 2011 20k odo,pero di ko pa alam kung magkanu

me and my mirage nnman
    Nalabuan nga ako. Kasi gusto niya mura at matipid sa gas ng husto kaya andun ang mirage. Tpis all of a sudden pagbalik sa office nakakuha na ako. Hahahah. Pero happy kami para sa kanya. Dahil pila pa pala ang mirage HB. Hahahha. Naaawa na kami kakacommute niya.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Para sa mga nag-aalangan kung makaakyat nga ng Baguio 'to: Cool throughout the climb | Manila Bulletin | Latest Breaking News | News Philippines

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    Guys GPS map update V 2.6 is now available for download.

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Forums

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by smallbig View Post
    Sa mga naka-G4, nagtanong ako kanina sa SA ng power, 78HP daw then tanong ko kung kaya niya sa akyatan like sa Quezon o Cagayan Valley na may mga bundok na may sakay na limang tao, sabi niya hindi daw kaya. Pang city driving lang daw ang G4 since maliit at mahina ang kanyang makina. Totoo ba ito?
    I beg to disagree.. We have an HB and recently we got a G4. Since taga Cagayan Valley ako and we have a house here in Bulacan, we always travel back and forth. They really climb Sta. Fe and Diadi's mountainous roads with ease. I already tested the HB several times with heavy loads sometimes. When our father that has a Montero Sport tried to drive these vehicles, he was amazed with the power of the MirageS. Last week, they brought the new G4 here in Bulacan and was loaded with some goods dahil mahilig magdala si mother ng mga crops from the province, some luggages, and they were four pax aboard. My two brothers and my father have heavy built so talagang loaded ang munting sasakyan.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jayteecie View Post
    Guys GPS map update V 2.6 is now available for download.

Is this the one that has a label as "Software and Map Update V3.0" in inav.ph? I tried to download and update my map today but the map is not working well. Maraming mali sa mga daan at nagfri-freeze ang system pag pinapagana ko ang turn-by-turn navigation. The files are quite bigger now than the old one, around 1.2gb na. I will revert my old version tomorrow since naback-up ko ang luma.

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    Yup that's the one. Hmm that's weird. Everything's working well here and nobody's complaining either * MIragePH. Well it's good thing you had yours backed up.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jayteecie View Post
    Yup that's the one. Hmm that's weird. Everything's working well here and nobody's complaining either * MIragePH. Well it's good thing you had yours backed up.

Hmmmmm.. no issues naman pala with majority so may problema siguro sa process ng pag-update ko. I will try again to update. Thanks a lot for the info by the way kaibigan.

10. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jay1005 View Post
    Is this the one that has a label as "Software and Map Update V3.0" in inav.ph? I tried to download and update my map today but the map is not working well. Maraming mali sa mga daan at nagfri-freeze ang system pag pinapagana ko ang turn-by-turn navigation. The files are quite bigger now than the old one, around 1.2gb na. I will revert my old version tomorrow since naback-up ko ang luma.
    nangyayari din sakin ito. unfortunately wala akong backup ng lumang files

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage