New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 516 of 587 FirstFirst ... 416466506512513514515516517518519520526566 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by python2008 View Post
    Hi guys, I've been seriously considering to get this nice car

Andami na din palang owners nito. Hopefully dumagdag din ako.

Matanong ko lang, does anyone here have regrets buying this car? did it fail to comply with your expectations/standards? Had any issues that is enough to turn away from this car? Was it able to deliver most of what it promised? Any hidden defects in this car?

Anu anu ba ang good reasons to buy this/not to buy this?

I'd love to know your evaluations with this car because you guys are real actual owners who could get disappointed or amazed with it. TIA
    its a very PRACTICAL car to own & its fresh

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by python2008 View Post
    Hi guys, I've been seriously considering to get this nice car

Andami na din palang owners nito. Hopefully dumagdag din ako.

Matanong ko lang, does anyone here have regrets buying this car? did it fail to comply with your expectations/standards? Had any issues that is enough to turn away from this car? Was it able to deliver most of what it promised? Any hidden defects in this car?

Anu anu ba ang good reasons to buy this/not to buy this?

I'd love to know your evaluations with this car because you guys are real actual owners who could get disappointed or amazed with it. TIA
    If you are planning to get the CVT variant, please be aware of the hard-starting issue encountered by some owners. You can get more info on this topic and other unit problems on this forum: http://www.miragepilipinas.com/Forum-Car-Problems

HTH

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ken_z8 View Post
    If you are planning to get the CVT variant, please be aware of the hard-starting issue encountered by some owners. You can get more info on this topic and other unit problems on this forum: http://www.miragepilipinas.com/Forum-Car-Problems

HTH
    does Mitsu done something on the new batches of Mirage regarding this issue?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Change suppliers most likely. They're aware of the problem.

We have a GLS CVT (1500 kms old) and so far we haven't encountered the issue. My office mate has a GLX MT and he experienced it once but it did not happen again.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Change suppliers most likely. They're aware of the problem.

We have a GLS CVT (1500 kms old) and so far we haven't encountered the issue. My office mate has a GLX MT and he experienced it once but it did not happen again.
    I hope so too, sir.. since I am also planning to get one. Just last week, there is one buyer of GLX-CVT who immediately experienced the hard start just prior to release from casa. I'm crossing my fingers that Mitsu has really done something on the new batches.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Since you are aware of the issue already you can talk to your SA about it. Ask him/her about your options if it does happen on your unit.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    na aactionan naman yata ng Mitsu
    ang ganitong problema

at meron ng iba na napalitan under warranty no fees

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Bought another Mirage.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...7&l=6a12c8b69b

Macthbox lang nga. :D

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Mga boss na naka GLX:
    Gumagana ba yong thermostat setting na nakaset sa red? Mainit na hangin ba lumalabas sa aircon?

Mga boss na naka GLS:
    May heater function ba ang climate control - yong mainit na hangin lumalabas sa aircon?
    Ano ang highest temp setting na pwede? Kaya ba ang 32 degrees C?

Sa Innova G kasi bad trip for Baguio.
    May climate control nga pero 28 degrees ang pinakamataas. Walang heater.
    Maginaw na sa Baguio ng 4:00 AM eh palalamigin pa ang kotse.

Ginawin si misis kapag umaakyat ng Baguio at Tagaytay.
    Mandatory sa kanya na ang sasakyan ay may heater kung madaling araw nagsisimba.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Garetz View Post
    We are five in all (me and my wife; 2 daughters and one lola). kaya kayang akyatin ni Mirage ang Baguio. Comments please. thanks.
    Garetz,

Ano ang Mirage mo, MT o CVT?

Saan ang route mo, Kenon o Marcos?

How about sa steep inclines, hirap ba si Mirage?

I want one and plan to bring it to Baguio this Christmas.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage