New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 500 of 587 FirstFirst ... 400450490496497498499500501502503504510550 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sa mga na owners sa tingin niyo ba sulit yun 90k difference ng gls sa glx. was leaning on the cvt variant. Can I know also the fc for cvt and m/t for glx and gls users. Kasi yun mags din ng gls balak kong palitan e.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Mschumacher View Post
    Sa mga na owners sa tingin niyo ba sulit yun 90k difference ng gls sa glx. was leaning on the cvt variant. Can I know also the fc for cvt and m/t for glx and gls users. Kasi yun mags din ng gls balak kong palitan e.
    Go for GLS, its well worth it...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    For the extra 90k you get:
    ABS/EBD
    power windows
    power door locks
    power side mirrors
    push button lock/unlock
    start/stop engine button
    AVT touchscreen HU with GPS, aux in and usb. Crappy bluetooth software though. Plug and play ready for reverse cam.
    60/40 rear seats
    spoiler
    15" rims with full size spare
    fogs
    front anti-roll bar
    climate control
    Last edited by JohnM; June 6th, 2013 at 11:33 AM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    For the extra 90k you get:
    ABS/EBD
    power windows
    power door locks
    power side mirrors
    push button lock/unlock
    start/stop engine button
    AVT touchscreen HU with GPS, aux in and usb. Crappy bluetooth software though. Plug and play ready for reverse cam.
    60/40 rear seats
    spoiler
    15" rims with full size spare
    fogs
    front anti-roll bar
    climate control
    The 90k is justified. But how about the fuel consumption. Manual and cvt.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Good day! The radio antenna of my mirage glx got broken. anybody who knows where to buy for a replacement? I want a new one that is shorter in length because the stock radio antenna is too long. Is it also covered by warranty? SOS please . thanks

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The 90k is justified. But how about the fuel consumption. Manual and cvt.
    The MT and CVT should not be that different in terms of consumption. No hard numbers though. The car is less than 1k kms old and it's not mine. I just borrow it for coding days

Quote Originally Posted by Garetz View Post
    Good day! The radio antenna of my mirage glx got broken. anybody who knows where to buy for a replacement? I want a new one that is shorter in length because the stock radio antenna is too long. Is it also covered by warranty? SOS please . thanks
    There are some generic antennas in Blade, Ace and Concorde among others. Ours has a foot-long antenna bought from Ace. Warranty only covers defects. Insurance covers damages. For that minor issue bili ka na lang less hassle pa.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    The new Mitsubishi Mirage! Ganda nung EuroNCAP 5 star rating sticker hehe

8. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    may marekomenda kayong lugar
    mapagkunan ng suspension

tnx

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Could someone share the fc of a mirage manual tranny?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Anybody who has tried and experienced driving a GLX Mirage manual uphill Baguio? How's the pull? I am planning to drive mine all the way to Baguio with my wife and two kids.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage