New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 495 of 587 FirstFirst ... 395445485491492493494495496497498499505545 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Hi ALL,

Question lang po. Meron pong lumabas na parang tool icon sa right side ng odometer display. I look at it in the manual and it says service reminder. My car is just half way still going to 5K pms (2355). Is this normal? Can this be remove coz nakaka confuse sya tingan.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I know this can be adjusted, minsan daw kse sobrang aga talaga ng service reminder. Di ko lang sure kung nabasa ko sa manual yung pag adjust, parang wala e. i remember my SA telling me na pwede i adjust daw yun. Call the casa sir, malamang sila makatulong

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mhelskie View Post
    I know this can be adjusted, minsan daw kse sobrang aga talaga ng service reminder. Di ko lang sure kung nabasa ko sa manual yung pag adjust, parang wala e. i remember my SA telling me na pwede i adjust daw yun. Call the casa sir, malamang sila makatulong
    Thanks, I'll try to verify with our casa

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Hi Guys, Just comparing Fuel Consumption. I have a 2 month old GLS CVT which does 9-11 KM/L with 1 to 2 passengers, 24 degrees A/C, Combined City (moderate to heavy traffic) and highway (coastal road). Any GLS-CVT owner who does better? Tips please... THanks

5. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    ave 16km/l pure city driving. Just maintain low RPM less than 2

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_2013 View Post
    ave 16km/l pure city driving. Just maintain low RPM less than 2
    Thank you Sir. I've been trying to do that too but the most I have gotten is 12km/l. I mentioned it to Citimotors during my 1k check up. After that, the FC got worst. I'm now getting 10.5 km/l tops. I don't consider myself having a "heavy foot" as I also monitor the FC of my Innova, which is doing good relative to other Innovas of my friends/ family. But thanks a lot for your figures.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Had mine done in Dawg Audio in Banawe, atok st. corner Banawe, malapit na sa orthopedic. 1k for the front bumper, foglights and backplate, 600 pag di kasama foglights
    Thanks sir!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    yes it can be disabled/reset, the procedure is in the manual... sorry i'm too lazy to research

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Question: May OBD2 port ba ang Mirage? Thanks.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    it happened again yesterday for the 2nd time the engine of my GLX-CVT conked out while on the road.

i didnt feel anything odd with the car engine as in it didnt vibrate at all it just went silent while the dashboard warning lights (check engine, check oil, check battery) suddenly lit up & the brake pedal became stiff

had to put the gear to neutral in order to restart the engine & put things back to normal

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage