New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 482 of 587 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486492532582 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jay1005 View Post
    Just this morning, my mirage won't start! The starter cranks but the engine won't start. Ano kaya ang probable na problema? I even tried inserting the "emergency key" to the slot pero wala pa rin. Mga 5 cranks ginawa ko then eventually, hindi na sya nag-crank totally. I am suspecting a weak battery charge kasi parang nagrereset yung alam nya into valet mode (the blue light flashes just like when we took from casa in stationery). Anybody has experienced this?
    read the HARD STARTING topic in the manual

2. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    try to check the battery terminal it migth be LOSE
    pero kung mahigpit naman ito...defective baterya nyan

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    read the HARD STARTING topic in the manual
    After few hours, we tried to crank and yes the starter cranked pero hindi pa rin nag-i-start! My cousin tried the technique he used sa aming dating owner type jeep during hard starting, (the "the choke style") so he used his palm to block the air pipe linking the air cleaner and "karburador" daw, ayun umandar na. May karburador ba ang Mirage since I believed electronically injected ang fuel system nya?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kidgz View Post
    try to check the battery terminal it migth be LOSE
    pero kung mahigpit naman ito...defective baterya nyan

Now it's okay. Siguro may protective circuit ang starter system nya na automatic ma-disable (like the power windows) pag sunod-sunod ang pag-on/off nya.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jay1005 View Post
    Now it's okay. Siguro may protective circuit ang starter system nya na automatic ma-disable (like the power windows) pag sunod-sunod ang pag-on/off nya.
    kailangan ma siguro ano talaga problema nyan. There might be something in your user's manual. If you can, consult your dealership. Mahirap yan baka bigla na lang magloko di mo alam ano talaga ang problema.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by weisshorn View Post
    kailangan ma siguro ano talaga problema nyan. There might be something in your user's manual. If you can, consult your dealership. Mahirap yan baka bigla na lang magloko di mo alam ano talaga ang problema.
    Of course. Pero observe ko muna if it will reoccur. Medyo mahirap kasing i-explain sa mga mekaniko sa casa kasi medyo weird beside my place is 4-hour drive to the nearest mitsu service center.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    OK na nagstart na mirage ko without touching anything.

lumipas na siguro ang tampo ng tita ko na kamamatay lang a few days ago kahit paano pinasaya din sya ng mirage pagkatapos sya dalhin nito sa tagaytay last dec8
    sir kisshmet, hindi na po ba naulit yung incident na yan na hindi nag-start ang mirage nyo? I am planning to bring the car sa casa to replace the fuel filter and to drain and clean the fuel tank.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^had 2 hard starting experience so far with my mirage both were resolved in our garage thanks to the manual
    Last edited by kisshmet; April 16th, 2013 at 05:58 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's confirmed, we'll get our GLX CVT tom after lunch * UMC Paco Main Office, yey! Kabilib SA namin ehehe, cash basis w/ less than 2 weeks waiting time. Kung naghahanap kayo unit and near the area lang kayo, you might want to try my SA, PM me for his number.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    ^had 2 hard starting experience so far with my mirage both were resolved in our garage thanks to the manual
    sir, is your variant GLS with the push start?

how was it resolved?

could it be prevented or engineering glitch talaga?

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage