New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 461 of 587 FirstFirst ... 361411451457458459460461462463464465471511561 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by caloyphil View Post
    Salamat , John sa reply , kasisabi sakin ng SA ko sa Citimotors next week daw dating ng unit ko , kinabahan naman ako sayo sabi mo kasi one month waiting pa hehehe. Oct pa ako may reservation , yun unit ko naka reserve binigay na sa iba kasi tagal ng company PO ko. Ngayon lang lumabas huhuhu
    Haha tagal na rin ng reservation mo. May mga backlog pa nga daw sila sa mga nagreserve sa launching kaya dapat mauna kayo

Pero if for some reason nagbago isip mo sa kulay akin na yan
    Last edited by JohnM; March 13th, 2013 at 01:29 PM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    sometimes it is just pure lack and aggressive SA. naglabing father ko for black gls at after he started having problems with his old jimny. called my SA last friday and by monday nauwi n ng dad ko mirage while my friend in manila have been waiting for his black unit for more than a month already. so far he is very happy with the performance.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 1sth View Post
    sometimes it is just pure lack and aggressive SA. naglabing father ko for black gls at after he started having problems with his old jimny. called my SA last friday and by monday nauwi n ng dad ko mirage while my friend in manila have been waiting for his black unit for more than a month already. so far he is very happy with the performance.
    Sir, can you pm me the name, contact info at kung anong dealership kayo, thanks!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by d3XT3r View Post
    Hi Guys, Any SA na honest at madaling kausap na marerecommend nyo? Ok n ko sa bank just need an agent/dealer. Anu b ok n dealer based on your experience Citimotors, Peak, Union?
    Hi Sir! Sent you a PM. Hope that helps. TIA

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Hello mirage owners, meron po kaming washable car aircon filter para sa mirage, kung interested kayo pm niyo lang ako

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    wahhhh! accessories!!! :D

damn you Rally Parts!!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I'd prefer something like this over the Ralliart guise:

Anyone know where the grille/bumper can be painted? Also, because the Mirage doesn't have the same shark design as the ASX and Lancer, how do you determine where to cut off the black paint if ever? Won't it look odd that it's body-colored on one side and then suddenly it becomes matte black in the middle?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Probably better to have it done in vinyl, like with 3m "carbon fiber" tape. Para clean yung lines.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Hmm, but even with vinyl, naisip ko it might look odd. Unlike the ASX or Lancer kasi, the center part isn't recessed. So there really isn't a clear break between the center part of the grille and its sides. Even if the vinyl is cleanly cut, it will still be level with the bumper so it might look weird. The depth isn't that visible on pictures but I think in person it'd look awkward.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    hi just want to share that so far i am satisfied with the performance of mirage. bought it mainly for my father as his second car for city driving but was able to drive in and around central luzon. so far it is offering a comfortable ride - minimal noise and road vibrations both in asphalt and cement roads, and long highway drive. surprise on how smooth its transmission and ample torque for 3 passengers. Not really built for speed but it feels stable and not "overwork" traversing nlex at speed of 110 to 120 kph. i can say that the braking system is more than adequate but not really as powerful as i want.
    i guess my favorite part of the mirage is its multimedia headunit. its touchscreen is very responsive (i can say better than my santa fe 2013 hu) Its radio produce quality sounds and its gps is relevant to our local geography and quite fast. It works well with reverse camera. I am also excited that it is compatible with tire pressure monitor system although i am dissappointed with the sensor price of 3500 per tire and they have not included the tv tuner which cost around 14000.
    so far i have only used petron xcs gas and it gave me around 18 to 19 km/l in nlex with average speed of 90 kph and 15 to 16 km/l in city driving with average speed of 50 to 60 kph- bulacan. plan to go fully synthetic in my next prev maintence to see if it will improve my fc. I am also very impressed that the exhaust doesnot emit noxius/strong smell - meaning it really has low emission and has an excellent exhaust/filter system, as a doctor i am very concern with the health hazard car emissions poses nowadays.
    so far my upgrades include hid, bosch horn, (because i find the original horn weak) and chrome garnish. i am only hoping that this car would turn out to be durable in the long haul. i guess the 5 years warranty alleviate some of my fear and as an additional precaution i already avail of their complete rust proofing package at a discount.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage