New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 457 of 587 FirstFirst ... 357407447453454455456457458459460461467507557 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    buti pa kau mga sirs ang gaganda ng experience nyo sa mirage nyo...
    ung sakin sinilaban ko na... hehehehhe.... actually di pa, pro tinigilan ko muna pag gamit at baka masilaban ko na nga ng tuluyan...

dun po sa nag ask how I compute the FC, i did the full tank method po... GLX po ung sakin,, i dont think there's an FC counter there..
    and as advised by sir niky, we took tha car for a long drive to test the FC and stretch the car... we travelled a "non-stop" ~100kms papunta then another 100kms pauwi...
    ibig ko pong sabihin na non-stop, is bumaba lang kami when we reached our destination... there's minimal traffic, and good road conditions naman... was running 60-80kph most of the time... the driver is our experienced kapitbahay... FC "improved" at 11kms/li...

while on our roadtrip my mom said she's hearing a "whistling" sound somewhere... she was at the backseat, i was infront i wasn't hearing anything...
    and then come monday last week,.. was going to work, AC/radio turned off, I heard the whistling sound! it was faint but audible...
    initially thought it was nothing.. then come wednesday - friday its getting worse... it's no longer faint... as in prang may kasama na ko sa loob na nasipol... hehehe...
    and i think (or maybe im just being paranoid) my engine now is much much much louder that it used to be.... its roaring at 2000rpm... like a new diesel engine...

our kapitbahay driver also mentioned, he thinks parang sumasabit daw un shifting sa reverse... i also experienced this several times, pro di q inintindi coz di naman cya palaging ngyayari e, so isip ko baka ako lang un... kaso ngaun 2 na kami.. so,, i dunno...

add to that, that one of the chrome fittings on my rear lights is tanggal na sa pagkadikit... grabe, sa casa mo na pinagawa palpak pa...
    hays.... im waiting for my dad to come home... gusto ko cya na magdala sa casa... coz kahit dalhin ko dun, malay ko ba sa pagsasabi sakin ng mga tao dun...
    i hate my mirage.. im going back to commuting...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MonteroGLSV View Post
    pa pm din po me sir. thanks
    Hi sir i also have green or yellow unit on hand at ctm laspinas pm me po so i can help . Thanks

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_2013 View Post
    Any reliable SAs out there who can give me a GLS AT within the week? Been waiting since first week of Feb. PM me. Thanks!
    Refer kita sa SA ko. Diamond Valle Verde. Whats your contact number sir?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by cesz_24 View Post
    ung sakin sinilaban ko na... hehehehhe.... actually di pa, pro tinigilan ko muna pag gamit at baka masilaban ko na nga ng tuluyan...

dun po sa nag ask how I compute the FC, i did the full tank method po... GLX po ung sakin,, i dont think there's an FC counter there..
    and as advised by sir niky, we took tha car for a long drive to test the FC and stretch the car... we travelled a "non-stop" ~100kms papunta then another 100kms pauwi...
    ibig ko pong sabihin na non-stop, is bumaba lang kami when we reached our destination... there's minimal traffic, and good road conditions naman... was running 60-80kph most of the time... the driver is our experienced kapitbahay... FC "improved" at 11kms/li...

while on our roadtrip my mom said she's hearing a "whistling" sound somewhere... she was at the backseat, i was infront i wasn't hearing anything...
    and then come monday last week,.. was going to work, AC/radio turned off, I heard the whistling sound! it was faint but audible...
    initially thought it was nothing.. then come wednesday - friday its getting worse... it's no longer faint... as in prang may kasama na ko sa loob na nasipol... hehehe...
    and i think (or maybe im just being paranoid) my engine now is much much much louder that it used to be.... its roaring at 2000rpm... like a new diesel engine...

our kapitbahay driver also mentioned, he thinks parang sumasabit daw un shifting sa reverse... i also experienced this several times, pro di q inintindi coz di naman cya palaging ngyayari e, so isip ko baka ako lang un... kaso ngaun 2 na kami.. so,, i dunno...

add to that, that one of the chrome fittings on my rear lights is tanggal na sa pagkadikit... grabe, sa casa mo na pinagawa palpak pa...
    hays.... im waiting for my dad to come home... gusto ko cya na magdala sa casa... coz kahit dalhin ko dun, malay ko ba sa pagsasabi sakin ng mga tao dun...
    Yung whistling sound malamang sa isang bintana na slightly open yan. Possible din na naririnig mo yung makina through that hole kaya malakas tunog.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Paid the reservation fee today at Valle Verde. The waiting begins

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    ganda nung white mirage at valero parked at the back of philam tower.. white mirage in white shoes.. ang linis tignan.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Any comment dun sa maganit na manual transmission? Parang di kasi swak un Pag fit ng gears.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Polagon View Post
    Any comment dun sa maganit na manual transmission? Parang di kasi swak un Pag fit ng gears.
    Did you test drive it or sa showroom lang naka-park? Medyo notchy nga. Hopefully maging smoother after break-in.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by A121 View Post
    Yung whistling sound malamang sa isang bintana na slightly open yan. Possible din na naririnig mo yung makina through that hole kaya malakas tunog.
    i have actually experienced this thru my female colleague's new car.
    and you can not believe what she did to the wheel when she suffered a flat.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by cesz_24 View Post

hi mam, wag po kayo mawalan ng pag-asa...your mirage will be OK...san pong Casa kayo nagpapatingin....

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage