New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 456 of 587 FirstFirst ... 356406446452453454455456457458459460466506556 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_2013 View Post
    Any reliable SAs out there who can give me a GLS AT within the week? Been waiting since first week of Feb. PM me. Thanks!
    From the previous page http://tsikot.com/forums/mitsubishi-...ml#post2097036.

Me? I inquired last saturday morning here in Butuan City, my SA called up MMPC in Cainta, yellow GLS A/T available, he reserved it for me. Verified the inventory this morning, confirmed unit allocated for me already, paid in cash at once, ordered full V-kool tint, gonna pick it up in Cainta on wednesday afternoon already. Me happy

Now question, where can we have a reverse camera and sensors installed near BGC?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Drive like a maniac? Don't mind if I do!

(Okay, so I'm not the one driving in the pic, but I drove the car on the next run. )

Despite the soft suspension, the Mirage is very stable and biddable. No untoward behavior, the rear end stays planted and the front end doesn't wash out into understeer too easily. Very good car. I even have no problems with the steering.
    hi sir galing mag drive san ba ito?

tinetest nyo talaga ang mirage its good that you are satisfied.....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Drive like a maniac? Don't mind if I do!

(Okay, so I'm not the one driving in the pic, but I drove the car on the next run. )

Despite the soft suspension, the Mirage is very stable and biddable. No untoward behavior, the rear end stays planted and the front end doesn't wash out into understeer too easily. Very good car. I even have no problems with the steering.
    Hi mga ka mirage may idea kayo kung magkano magpalagay nung sa sa side windows like nung picture sa taas bale 4 sya ksi 4 ang windows for each door window visor po ba tawag dun? 2K lang ba mali ata info ko na 7K?

thanks

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    nice nice review....

I am just reposting the last part for the whole review you can check the website below...the review was for Mirage- GLX CVT

........Nevertheless, for a pricetag of just PhP 548,000 the Mitsubishi Mirage GLX CVT makes a convincing argument for a great urban daily driver; an honest city car. Something tells me that the extra 90,000 for the full spec GLS CVT might be the way to go.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage GLX CVT - Honest Car Reviews Philippines

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location at Philippine Car of the Year technical tests. Clark Raceway. Very big difference between GLS and GLX in terms of handling and braking, thanks to the ABS and anti-roll bar. Personally, sulit yung price difference.

Quote Originally Posted by mitsumirage1979 View Post
    Hi mga ka mirage may idea kayo kung magkano magpalagay nung sa sa side windows like nung picture sa taas bale 4 sya ksi 4 ang windows for each door window visor po ba tawag dun? 2K lang ba mali ata info ko na 7K?

thanks
    1.7k, official price from Mitsubishi.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsumirage1979 View Post
    hi mga ka mirage....

san makakabili ng medyo mura pero genuine na rain gutters?.....7K ata ang sa casa plus some hundreds of pesos for labor

thanks
    ang mahal naman ng rain gutters mo..Mine, i got it 1.5k free installation na sya..

7. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzboy420 View Post
    My reliable SA from Diamond Fairview just texted me saying he has a yellow and green GLS unit ready for release. Anyone interested?
    Interested po me s green. Meron pb?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    pa pm din po me sir. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by remykaraan View Post
    Interested po me s green. Meron pb?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gud day ka member,ask ko lang any idea,i bought reverse cam sa ebay,problem nung kinabit ko ayaw mag display sa monitor(confrm camera and all the wiring and connection are ok).maybe the setting or pin configuration or something.baka may idea lang kayo?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkle
    Gud day ka member,ask ko lang any idea,i bought reverse cam sa ebay,problem nung kinabit ko ayaw mag display sa monitor(confrm camera and all the wiring and connection are ok).maybe the setting or pin configuration or something.baka may idea lang kayo?
    Defective siguro yung cam. Try mo ibalik tapos hingi ka replacement.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage