New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 455 of 587 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455456457458459465505555 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Mga sir, San ba may mga accessories na ng mirage like fog lamps ganyan aside from sa casa shempre.. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Boch View Post
    Mga sir, San ba may mga accessories na ng mirage like fog lamps ganyan aside from sa casa shempre.. Thanks
    Sir, check nyo po sa Autofriend Banawe.. Check nyo po yung facebook group Mirage Pilipinas.or punta po kayo sa www.miragepilipinas.com for info.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by erobles View Post
    Guys, don sa mga naka GLS CVT na try nyo na paakyat ng mountain tapos 4 adults sakay nyo di ba hirap ang mirage? I'm considering buying this car and I'm from Rizal kasi and I have to pass to Antipolo everyday to go to makati kaya curious ako kung kaya nya. Thanks.
    CVT doesnt have individual gears but instead one gear with a variable ratio is ideal to save fuel consumption and more advance compare to traditional gearboxes but tends to hinder the performance of the mirage especially when going uphills. Inmo, mas ok ang manual especially your area is upward/ incline. Btw i love this car

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Need help/opinion:
    I drove a mirage glx ( manual base model) variant for 2 days. Im used to using a vios 1.3e manual so its the only thing I can compare it to.
    Noticed the following difference:
    1. Clutch is really soft (vs vios)- is this expected?
    2. Manual transmission is kinda hard/"crunchy"/maganit like the gears are rubbing on each other

HaVe no other complaints aside from those. Speed/acceleration, steering wheel turn is fine with me. I dont drive like a maniac. Any comments regarding these observations? My knowledge on cars are very limited. You can post on private message if you want.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    road noise

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    To those who have the GLS with V kool tint installed, do you have problems with your GPS signal?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    hi mga ka mirage....

san makakabili ng medyo mura pero genuine na rain gutters?.....7K ata ang sa casa plus some hundreds of pesos for labor

thanks

8. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Any reliable SAs out there who can give me a GLS AT within the week? Been waiting since first week of Feb. PM me. Thanks!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsumirage1979 View Post
    hi mga ka mirage....

san makakabili ng medyo mura pero genuine na rain gutters?.....7K ata ang sa casa plus some hundreds of pesos for labor

thanks
    Pareho ba 'to sa window visors? Pagkakaalala ko less than P 2k lang sa casa.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Polagon View Post
    I dont drive like a maniac.
    Drive like a maniac? Don't mind if I do!

(Okay, so I'm not the one driving in the pic, but I drove the car on the next run. )

Despite the soft suspension, the Mirage is very stable and biddable. No untoward behavior, the rear end stays planted and the front end doesn't wash out into understeer too easily. Very good car. I even have no problems with the steering.
    Last edited by niky; March 4th, 2013 at 03:21 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage