New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 452 of 587 FirstFirst ... 352402442448449450451452453454455456462502552 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    sa mga nakakuha ng gls cvt, magkano insurance nyo? quote sa akin ay 20K+. IMHO super mahal ito. 1st time kaming mag renew ng insurance ng innova G vvti.19K lang. With AOG na.
    18230.02 yung compre insurance ko with AOG and TPL. Inhouse yun sa Citimotors Makati. Mas mura sya compared sa inoffer sakin before ng Metrobank and RCBC.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by timrev View Post
    naku thats bad...malabo naman kasi matalo ng mirage ang eon hehehe
    Tlagang wag icompare ang mirage sa eon...porma,etc. ang LAYO ng eon.
    ..im sure walang mirage to...malamang nakabili ka ng eon na palaos na.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013

Ito gusto ko kulay today

4. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Nakapagpareserve me today hehe. March 15 daw target date n ibi2gay ung unit ko den iless n sa dp ko ung addtnl 5k discount yey!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by mirandakarr View Post
    Hmm.. my SA never mentioned na may gantong deal. i think it's time to switch sa ibang dealers. Any recommendations?
    Ako din di nasabihan ng dati ko SA kya pinalitan ko xa. Buti naihabol ko magpareserve 2day whew, sayang din ung 5k e

6. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by remykaraan View Post
    Sori di ko alam e. Bank PO kasi ako. Bukas punta ako sa SA ko to reserve. Try ko ask sa SA ko if applicable din kapag Bank Financing =)
    Sori, i mean di ko alam if ma-avail pdin ang addtnl 5k discount kpag in haus financing.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    what if nakapag reserve kami first week of Feb, may 5k discount pa additional on top of the 20k?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    hi good day tsikoteers. i wnt to share my experience on acquiring a mirage. i reserved last oct 31 jst in time for the 40k dscnt * umc caloocan. was told then that unit wl b availble by end of the year. unfrtntely i wasnt able to get 1 then. this is undrstndble snce the demand is high. until last wk i was told that gls m/t is alrdy availble so i went there to pay. my SA was absent and we got to talk to the mngr who told us that the unit was not yet availble. it was very disappointing that some agents wld relay infos that r incorrect to buyers. good thing the unit is availble *diamond grnhlls hence wl b drvng 1 tdy alrdy. i refunded my prvs dp and got a 25k dscnt wth my new dealer. hope u wont exprience what i had been thru.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by miragemd View Post
    hi good day tsikoteers. i wnt to share my experience on acquiring a mirage. i reserved last oct 31 jst in time for the 40k dscnt * umc caloocan. was told then that unit wl b availble by end of the year. unfrtntely i wasnt able to get 1 then. this is undrstndble snce the demand is high. until last wk i was told that gls m/t is alrdy availble so i went there to pay. my SA was absent and we got to talk to the mngr who told us that the unit was not yet availble. it was very disappointing that some agents wld relay infos that r incorrect to buyers. good thing the unit is availble *diamond grnhlls hence wl b drvng 1 tdy alrdy. i refunded my prvs dp and got a 25k dscnt wth my new dealer. hope u wont exprience what i had been thru.

REMINDER: do not post messages in SMS/TXT shortcut format & grammar. Use proper sentenses and paragraph construction. If your posted message is hard to read, less people will read it & respond.

Read the RULES.

Ignorance is NOT an excuse.

Repeated offenses will lead to banning.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    ooops sorry. by the way mine is 30% downpayment the rest is through bank financing. initial computation for insurance is 19k+ which is why i got from outside .

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage