New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 448 of 587 FirstFirst ... 348398438444445446447448449450451452458498548 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Shark Bodykits for Mirage (Plastic) unpainted.. Price are as follows:

Front Corners - 2,300
    Rear Corners - 2,300
    Rear skirt/diffuser - 3,000
    Side Skirts - 2850
    Rear Skirt with Dual
    Exhaust - 5,500

Spoiler - 3,500

If wrap around purchase freebie is either free wash n wype refill or 20% off crystalmat/spoiler discount.

Share ko lang mga sir

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    hi guys,,, thanks for all your replies...

my tires are at 35... un kc ung nabasa ko sa manual...

the route im driving on doesn't have heavy traffic... it doesn't have any traffic at all...
    i leave every morning at 6am to get to my work by 630am so I'm definitely missing the rush hours...
    that's why i don't understand why the FC is a freaking 9km/li...
    i know that it will improve after the first PMS... but is it really that low sa start?
    I was least expecting a 12 or 14 based from previous posts...

it's really frustrating me... and my wallet... so much for a cost saving car...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^with pointA as your garage & pointB as your parking slot in the office, in the 30mins travel time that you have mentioned you never get to experience the speedometer to drop to ZERO?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    ^with pointA as your garage & pointB as your parking slot in the office, in the 30mins travel time that you have mentioned you never get to experience the speedometer to drop to ZERO?
    i dunno where you're going with this question,,, i know it's sarcasm but i'll pretend you're just being cute... :D
    "no traffic at all" doesn't mean i'm the only car on the road... im using the pinoy meaning of "traffic"...
    since i'm not teleporting the car with me, so i guess yeah, i maneuver my car slowly out the garage, i get to stop at the red lights, or to slow down at pedestrian lanes...

now, if you'd like to help by sharing your other much sensible insights, do you think a total of 10mins stops/slow downs will cause my FC to be as 9km/li?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cesz_24 View Post

the route im driving on doesn't have heavy traffic... it doesn't have any traffic at all...
    i leave every morning at 6am to get to my work by 630am so I'm definitely missing the rush hours...
    i know that it will improve after the first PMS... but is it really that low sa start?

it might help if you tell us the distance traveled per 30-minute trip..

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Nice! Thanks for sharing!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jinstan View Post
    Shark Bodykits for Mirage (Plastic) unpainted.. Price are as follows:

Front Corners - 2,300
    Rear Corners - 2,300
    Rear skirt/diffuser - 3,000
    Side Skirts - 2850
    Rear Skirt with Dual
    Exhaust - 5,500

Spoiler - 3,500

If wrap around purchase freebie is either free wash n wype refill or 20% off crystalmat/spoiler discount.

Share ko lang mga sir
    mas mura kahit + paint cost!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by cesz_24 View Post

If GLS unit mo with 15tires try to lower down your tires PSI ndi naman kelangan sundin yung nasa manual. 30-32 PSI ang standard for sedans. Advise lang maam, if city driving ka lang 30PSI mo lang then pag maglong drive ka like out of town i 32 mo.. Ganyan kasi ginagawa ko standard ko 30, nag 32 lang ako pag out of town. Masyado pong matagtag yung 35PSI. One more thing wag panggigilan yung tapak sa gas pedal pag nakaprimera pagkareach mo ng 20km isegunda mo na. Tips lng po.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    *dr d.
    from my house to work is about 16kms...

*jinstan
    i have glx... i'll try to reduce the tire pressure...
    i think im doing it correctly naman about sa 2nd gear shift... ganun din kasi gnawa ko...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    [QUOTE=cesz_24;2094137]*dr d.
    from my house to work is about 16kms...

i initially thought your driving distances were too short, and the engine had barely warmed up before you arrived at the destination. but we can clear that away now..
    it took my then-new sentra at least 10T km to get my gas efficiency up from 6 km/li to 9 km/li.
    but with today's technology and your new mirage, i "think" you have a problem. some threaders here have volunteered efficiency figures in their brand new units that i would love to experience..
    9 km/li seems too low... complain to the casa!?

unless you drive like a maniac...
    Last edited by dr. d; February 23rd, 2013 at 12:30 PM.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage