New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 429 of 587 FirstFirst ... 329379419425426427428429430431432433439479529 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    * sir nakz

thanks for the reply.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009

for those who wish to improve their fuel economy number

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    7141667 7138312 winterpine

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    mga sirs/maams, may question po ako. bat kapag nasa loob ako ng unit pro di nakastart engine, ung LCD lang, tas pag may mag open ng pinto eh bigla mag a-alarm. tnry ko iunlock gamit central lock/unlock pro pag may nagbukas ng pinto nag a-alarm pa din sya. Now ti-nry ko icentral lock, then inunlock ko gamit ung KOS, pro asa loob aq. aun di na sya nag alarm pag may nag open ng pinto. ganun ba tlga gagawin ko plagi? na pag nasa loob ako tas di nakastart ung engine, ung LCD lang, kelangan ko po talaga palagi icentral lock then iunlock gamit ung KOS pra di mag alarm?? sensya na po first car ko po ito kase. GLS CVT obviously po unit ko.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jlp View Post
    mga sirs/maams, may question po ako. bat kapag nasa loob ako ng unit pro di nakastart engine, ung LCD lang, tas pag may mag open ng pinto eh bigla mag a-alarm. tnry ko iunlock gamit central lock/unlock pro pag may nagbukas ng pinto nag a-alarm pa din sya. Now ti-nry ko icentral lock, then inunlock ko gamit ung KOS, pro asa loob aq. aun di na sya nag alarm pag may nag open ng pinto. ganun ba tlga gagawin ko plagi? na pag nasa loob ako tas di nakastart ung engine, ung LCD lang, kelangan ko po talaga palagi icentral lock then iunlock gamit ung KOS pra di mag alarm?? sensya na po first car ko po ito kase. GLS CVT obviously po unit ko.
    Hi sir what you mean of LCD lang?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Bank loan approved. Reserved a GLS A/T.

Next mont pa daw magkakaroon ng mga units

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Hello po!

hingi lang po sana nang tip. i want to have our mirage re-tinted (tint installed now is the free tint from the casa), ano po ba ang top 3 tint brands and models for these conditions to be met?
    - can reject heat from the sun entering to vehicle para madaling lumamig ang loob ng oto and the aircon wouldnt work that hard, para hindi ma apektuhan ang fuel consumption at di maluma agad ang interior kasi ang parking namin sa office ay hindi covered.
    - but i would not have a hard time driving at night.. nahihirapan po kasi ako mag drive pag tinted ung oto kasi malabo mata ko at may astigmatism pa ko.. gus2 ko po sana yung the clearest possible tint available.

Thanks po ng marami! =)

BTW, just to report my fuel consumption. my average FC = 18.++ Kms/ li.: GLX manual, me + 1 passengers most of the time, aircon on, hiway & city driving, ave speed sa high way is 80kph * 2.5rpms, aircon on. =)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Hi, can someone help me how to activate the alarm? Di kasi nag bi-blink yung blue light below the dashboard. TIA

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    *a329: you need to consider the VLT (Visible Light Transmitted) and TSER (Total Solar Energy Rejected) data of the tint.

My personal comparison of TSER data among brands. Do take it with a grain of salt.

Tint series that belong to same tier will provide comparable (but not exact) heat rejection performance.

Tint series that belong to higher tier provides higher performance but generally costs more.

Consider also the warranty length. 5-7 years warranty are pretty common now.

Tier 1:
    V-Kool VK and X series
    Huper Optik X3 Ceramic, Nano-Ceramic and Clear Ceramic series
    SolarGard LX and Silver series
    3M CR series
    Llumar Ultra Performance, SpectraSelect and Windshield series

Tier 2:
    V-Kool K series
    Nano-Tech VIP, Charcoal and Reflective series
    Huper Optik Klassisch and Shield series
    SolarGard HP and Sterling series
    3M BC and CS series
    Platinum MNSR series
    Llumar Deluxe and High Performance series

Tier 3:
    V-Kool OEM series
    SolarGard Non-HP series
    3M FX series
    Platinum MX and MBSR series
    Llumar Standard and Premium series

For safety at night, recommend to use 15% VLT and up sa front windows, 30% VLT and up sa windshield. 5% VLT sa 2nd row and the rest is acceptable.

For more info, do backread in the "Window Treatment" section..

http://tsikot.com/forums/window-treatment-160/

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    *a329: you need to consider the VLT (Visible Light Transmitted) and TSER (Total Solar Energy Rejected) data of the tint.

My personal comparison of TSER data among brands. Do take it with a grain of salt.

Tint series that belong to same tier will provide comparable (but not exact) heat rejection performance.

Tint series that belong to higher tier provides higher performance but generally costs more.

Consider also the warranty length. 5-7 years warranty are pretty common now.

Tier 1:
    V-Kool VK and X series
    Huper Optik X3 Ceramic, Nano-Ceramic and Clear Ceramic series
    SolarGard LX and Silver series
    3M CR series
    Llumar Ultra Performance, SpectraSelect and Windshield series

Tier 2:
    V-Kool K series
    Nano-Tech VIP, Charcoal and Reflective series
    Huper Optik Klassisch and Shield series
    SolarGard HP and Sterling series
    3M BC and CS series
    Platinum MNSR series
    Llumar Deluxe and High Performance series

Tier 3:
    V-Kool OEM series
    SolarGard Non-HP series
    3M FX series
    Platinum MX and MBSR series
    Llumar Standard and Premium series

For safety at night, recommend to use 15% VLT and up sa front windows, 30% VLT and up sa windshield. 5% VLT sa 2nd row and the rest is acceptable.

For more info, do backread in the "Window Treatment" section..

Window Treatment
    Thank you very much boss! ;)

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage