New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 422 of 587 FirstFirst ... 322372412418419420421422423424425426432472522 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    mga sir/mam.. ask ko lang po kung may info na kyo regarding sa software upgrade ng mga mirage..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    ^wala ng ilaw sa kambyo kasi nakaindicate na sa dashboard yun actual gear setting ng auto mo

yun mga lumang AT ang may ilaw sa baba ng kambyo kasi wala namang indicator sa dashboard

its safer that way to keep your eyes near the road, mas delikado ang tumungo para alamin lang ang gear setting mo
    I beg to disagree sir, its an obvious case of cost cutting or simplification of production. The mirage is our fourth car equipped with gated type A/T (CVT for mirage) so its dead easy for us to locate P,R,N, and D w/o looking. Pero its not justifiable na dahil me indicator na sa dashboard wala na lighting sa transmission lever. All of the three cars i mentioned have indicators on the dash as well as lighting sa transmission lever. With that reasoning, go tell mitsubishi, toyota, or even BMW to kill the lights on their transmission levers of their vehicles since all of the cars naman for sure have indicators sa dash. Malabo na gawin nila yun diba? Were talking about paying attention to details here. Which the mirage lacks.

I know this is a mirage forum. And we are fellow owners. Pero we have to be fair din for we could mislead other prospective buyers. Peace po.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    ^ also not an owner. kanya kanya lang yan bro. well for me meron o walang ilaw sa kambyo no big deal. dapat memorize na yan e. hindi yung titingin tingin ka pa. i also prefer to be in dashboard. baba mo lang mata mo to check e. siguro it's just nice to have lights on transmission lever. besides, wala naman sigurong aayaw to a certain car just because of that. just my opinion bro

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    ^ also not an owner. kanya kanya lang yan bro. well for me meron o walang ilaw sa kambyo no big deal. dapat memorize na yan e. hindi yung titingin tingin ka pa. i also prefer to be in dashboard. baba mo lang mata mo to check e. siguro it's just nice to have lights on transmission lever. besides, wala naman sigurong aayaw to a certain car just because of that. just my opinion bro
    Yes sir, is i have said. Its dead easy to shift those gated type even without looking. Pero its not the reason as well na walang ilaw dahil me indicator na sa dash. Its a cost cutting or production simplification thing as i have said. Since most of the cars naman does have that as standard. Even the eco-cars.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    brad i believe the brake of the mirage is not useless otherwise you would have figured in an accident already had it not been working properly

the danger here is the failure of the driver to adapt to the response of the car, a fast learner driver will adapt accordingly

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Noone said that the Mirage's brakes are useless. But the Mirage's brake pedal travel is unlike that of many other cars, to say the least. There's no need to get defensive about the car and rant endlessly that drivers simply don't adapt fast enough (as you've been doing over the past few pages).
    *jut703 that is exactly what i am trying to point out.hehe.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    sir pahelp nmn po? ano mas ok na tint? 3M o solar gard? and ano usual price range? TIA

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    hi mga ka mirage napansin ng brother ko na kapag inistart ko ung GLS-CVT in our garage medyo me amoy ng gas sa paligid pero nawawala rin meron ba sa inyo nakapansin nun? ksi ung vios nya hinde naman ganun is it normal?
    thanks

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by leecher View Post
    mga sir/mam.. ask ko lang po kung may info na kyo regarding sa software upgrade ng mga mirage..
    Mitsubishi customer care dept called me yesterday and scheduled me for an ETACS unit reprogramming. She said that it is only applicable to GLS unit (those with push start stop button). From what I understand of her explanation, the reprogramming has something to do with the car being able to start after removing the battery terminals within 60-90mins. (For those who already have their ETACS unit upgraded, can anyone confirm if my understanding is correct?)

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by DM95 View Post
    Actually, you can start the car in motion already without waiting for the green light to turn off (for manual tranny). However, if you're driving an automatic (CVT), it would be best to wait awhile to warm-up the tranny oil
    Actually, the best way to heat up the tranny oil (CVT, old school automatic, DSG, manual, et al. regardless of type) is to drive off immediately while applying a light load (wag haharurot). 10-15 seconds should be enough to get the oil circulated for mild driving conditions. As with the engine, when you start driving the faster the fluids get up to temperature, consequently saving on wear and tear as well as fuel.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Mga Sirs, I had this experience kagabi with my GLS CVT, nung morning nagcarwash ako then I tried my spare kos for the first time. When I was to start the engine nung gabi ayaw na, parang hindi nagtutuloy ung ignition. I posted sa group page sa fb to seek for some comments and naalala ko na meron pala kong nabasa sa manual regarding "hard starting" then un gumana naman. nalunod pala sa petrol. what are the possible cause kaya bakit ngkakaganun?? never ko pa n experience yun sa dati kong AT car. first time with my mirage 17++km reading.

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage