New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 398 of 587 FirstFirst ... 298348388394395396397398399400401402408448498 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by nakz View Post
    Question po regarding sa Refund ng Mirage... May duration po kaya ang refund?

Kasi sabe sakin 3weeks pero wala pa rin. Baka kasi masayang ang 10k PHP ko eh. May duration po ba ang Refund ng Reservation ng Mirage? kasi baka mamaya tumagal po ng tumagal at yun pala wala naman balak ibalik. (di ko po kasi masabi kung anu balak ng Dealer o ng SA) . Tsaka nakakatakot mamaya mag set sila ng date tapos may Duration lang pala ang pag Refund tapos pag kukunin ko na bigla sabihin na lagpas na ko sa given time..
    ( di naman pinupulot ang pera).. gusto ko lang po kasi maclarify e. nakakatakot masayang ang pinaghirapan..

TIA
    dont worry youll get your money back, wala namang expiration ang refund. just expect it will take time for you to get your money back

your SA will definitely not be motivated, he/she will not earn anything from a botched transaction so follow it up with the customer relation officer of the dealership

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsumirage1979 View Post
    Hi mga ka mirage....kamusta po ang mga naexperience ng PMS for 1000Km for a GLS-CVT? meron na po ba naka experience sa CITIMOTORS Makati at ano po ang masasabi nyo at magkano ang naging Cost?

thanks
    so far with all my over the phone queries re PMS they gave me the lowest cost P1500 MORE or LESS

here is the catch only casa provided oil will do, so definitely it will never be less than that

3. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    dont worry youll get your money back, wala namang expiration ang refund. just expect it will take time for you to get your money back

your SA will definitely not be motivated, he/she will not earn anything from a botched transaction so follow it up with the customer relation officer of the dealership
    Ah ganun po ba..kala ko kasi may duration period eh..
    Maraming salamat po sir.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Got to drive my friend's Mirage the other night, and I must say, it's really the best minicar in the market right now.

It was a red GLS CVT, and from the outside, it actually looks like a decent car. The front fascia still looks as uninspired as it does in pictures, but it's not the details that give the Mirage its appeal anyway. It's more of the proportion actually - unlike its competitors which all look like squished hamsters, the Mirage looks like a proper hatchback. It's not as striking as the Spark or Picanto, but that's a good thing in my book. Other minicars may have more of the cuteness factor, but with that comes an air of cheapness. Fortunately, the Mirage looks as respectable as the other more expensive subcompacts like the Vios and Accent.

The interior's simple, but it looks and feels well-built. Coupled with a hell lot of fancy features (push-button ignition and auto-climate control anyone?), you'd certainly feel like you're in a car worth more than its 638k price tag. If there's anything that reveals its budget-meal origins, it'd probably be the handbrake which felt flimsy to my touch, but I'm really just nitpicking. While the Mirage is more spacious than a Celerio or i10, it still doesn't lend the same airiness of bigger subcompact hatches like the Mazda 2 or Fiesta, especially in terms of elbow room. Not that 5 people won't fit in the car, but they better like a sense of intimacy with their car rides.

Driving around in moderate speeds, there's really nothing to complain about with the Mirage's drivetrain. The CVT is smooth and the engine is willing and adequate. Since I drive a higher displacement car, I tended to floor the pedal more to get the acceleration I'm used to, but even then there wasn't any brashness from the motor. If the Celerio's K10 engine is an eager beaver, this 1.2L MIVEC is more of a chill, composed chap. On our way home though, I got to stretch the Mirage a little as I gave chase to my friend's Elantra GLS. Acceleration is nothing to write home about, and the CVT really doesn't feel sporty, but at least the car's willing to go fast. As we reached speeds that were over double the Commonwealth speed limit, I found myself rather impressed that the Mirage remained stable. Indeed, this is a car that you could use on long highway drives without being concerned about its minute stature.

However, while the engine and chassis are great, I found that the steering was pretty damn light. That's great for parking and for puttering around in the city, but at highway speeds it would've been better if it had more feedback. Making quick lane changes is a bit disconcerting since the steering makes the car a bit twitchy, but then again, this is a cheap city car, not a highway cruiser. The brakes were fine, though I don't like the way it engages - the first inch of pedal travel does close to nothing, and then as you step a tiny bit deeper, it suddenly bites. At first, this made for a jerky drive, but it's easy to get used to it.

At the end of the day, the Mirage stands tall among its competitors. Other minicars have odd looks and puny engines. Base-model subcompacts are bigger and more powerful, but are so bare inside and out. The Mirage somehow manages to give you adequate performance, decent looks, and a hell lot of features for not much money. For anyone looking for a basic car that doesn't feel compromised, this is it.
    Last edited by jut703; January 7th, 2013 at 02:14 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Ah ganun po ba..kala ko kasi may duration period eh..
    Maraming salamat po sir.
    Good morning sir. Ask ko lang kanino pupunta para i file yung refund? Mag refund nalang ako and get a jazz. Ano need para makuha refund and downpayment? TIA

6. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by roelrpt View Post
    Good morning sir. Ask ko lang kanino pupunta para i file yung refund? Mag refund nalang ako and get a jazz. Ano need para makuha refund and downpayment? TIA
    Inform mo na po yung SA mo pate po yung Manager niya. Tawag po kayu sa dealer..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Inform mo na po yung SA mo pate po yung Manager niya. Tawag po kayu sa dealer..
    Di ko po alam kung sino manager niya.. Di naman ina-accept calls ko ng SA ko..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    ^there is a reason why the driver seat is adjustable, stepping on the break & the clutch at the drivers comfort is one of them

FULL STOP requires the driver to step on the clutch & break pedals deep

on the other hand DECELERATION would require the driver to still press on the break pedal hard enough for the break pads to touch discs

nudging the break pedal will simply not cause the car to DECELERATE (maybe for automatic tranny) much more proceed into a FULL STOP (not even for automatic tranny)
    I also told and warned her that that incident is unacceptable. yet it happened again yesterday while she is parking. I asked her why she cant find the brakes eh shes a driver also naman and the Mirage CVT has a big brake pedal. she explained that the brake pedal response of the mirage has led her to confusion since it is useless at the first inch. no response from the brakes.

everything is adjusted proir to driving. the seats, mirrors and even the steering wheel angle. its just the confusion that bugs her. and I would have to agree na the brake reponse on the mirage are unlike the modern cars of today. I also learned to get used to it but not to the point naman na i cant locate the brakes.hehe. its just you have to apply some more pressure in braking. it is not a problem to us na nakadrive na ng brakes ng older cars. its not any worse than those. pero maybe its a problem for her since the oldest car that she drove was a 2006 XTrail.

However, while the engine and chassis are great, I found that the steering was pretty damn light. That's great for parking and for puttering around in the city, but at highway speeds it would've been better if it had more feedback. Making quick lane changes is a bit disconcerting since the steering makes the car a bit twitchy, but then again, this is a cheap city car, not a highway cruiser. The brakes were fine, though I don't like the way it engages - the first inch of pedal travel does close to nothing, and then as you step a tiny bit deeper, it suddenly bites. At first, this made for a jerky drive, but it's easy to get used to it.
    yes I agree, the first inch is useless. its like a Digital 1/0 or an on/off switch response rather than a linear response. also you have to use some more leg muscles in braking the mirage. its not unlike on the vios, you can get decent braking using your toe .hehe but it is easy to get used to.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by roelrpt View Post
    Di ko po alam kung sino manager niya.. Di naman ina-accept calls ko ng SA ko..
    Tawag po kayu sa Dealer tapos tanung nyo po yung sa refund nyu then baka ibigay sa SA nyu or humingi po kayu direct number sa Manager ng SA nyu..
    Kanina nga po pinafollow up ko ang Dealer ko at SA pate sa manager, kasi more than 3weeks na yun kasi usapan namen ng manager 3weeks kaso wala naman makausap ng maayos ayos. Puro tawag nalang ulit..

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet23 View Post
    I also told and warned her that that incident is unacceptable. yet it happened again yesterday while she is parking. I asked her why she cant find the brakes eh shes a driver also naman and the Mirage CVT has a big brake pedal. she explained that the brake pedal response of the mirage has led her to confusion since it is useless at the first inch. no response from the brakes.

everything is adjusted proir to driving. the seats, mirrors and even the steering wheel angle. its just the confusion that bugs her. and I would have to agree na the brake reponse on the mirage are unlike the modern cars of today. I also learned to get used to it but not to the point naman na i cant locate the brakes.hehe. its just you have to apply some more pressure in braking. it is not a problem to us na nakadrive na ng brakes ng older cars. its not any worse than those. pero maybe its a problem for her since the oldest car that she drove was a 2006 XTrail.

yes I agree, the first inch is useless. its like a Digital 1/0 or an on/off switch response rather than a linear response. also you have to use some more leg muscles in braking the mirage. its not unlike on the vios, you can get decent braking using your toe .hehe but it is easy to get used to.
    brad i believe the brake of the mirage is not useless otherwise you would have figured in an accident already had it not been working properly

the danger here is the failure of the driver to adapt to the response of the car, a fast learner driver will adapt accordingly

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage