New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 396 of 587 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406446496 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 5870
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsumirage1979 View Post
    Hi Sir pede ask GLS-CVT rin po sa amin....ano ung ibig sbahin nyo ng sa brakes na naencounter nyo?
    thanks
    For me, they feel weak. On the other cars that i drive, vios for example, even the lightest pressure using your toes on the brakes, you can feel the brakes. For the mirage, you need to step on the brakes with harder pressure. Tas malalim pa yung brake pedal ng mirage. No feedback for the first centimeter of pressing the pedal. Kinda reminds me of the brakes of our 97 isuzu fuego but better.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by ratchet23; January 4th, 2013 at 12:01 PM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kmlosa View Post
    Mga Sir/Ma'm na naka GLX, thermostat setting niyo ba lumalamig lang bandang gitna onwards to the right or sa may left pa lang malamig na? TIA sa response
    i concur, mirage aircon feel cold only when the thermostat setting reached the mid setting & beyond

its not like nissan which is well known for its aircon prowess

3. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by DM95 View Post
    Yes, medyo magaspang pa kambyo (malalim ang clutch) lalo na pag nasa 1st 1000KM break-in period ka pa. But I guess you'll get use to it naman, sanayan lang yan or you can ask your dealer to adjust your desired clutch clearance.

May handbrake handles inclined pretty well. You may want your dealer to check it as well.
    Ahh ganun po ba, akala ko kasi ako lang nakaramdam ng ganun sa kambyo..nasa 250km palang ako sir..

sige po papacheck ko yung handbrake..
    Thank you so much..

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by LaFleur View Post
    anong variant nyo? akin kasi GLS MT bigay sakin 21k with TPL/AOG
    GLS M/T

though nagwiwindow shopping pa ako ng best rates. bank A is offering me 28%, while bank B is 29%. makikipaghaggle pa ako para mas magmura.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by a329 View Post
    Ako po ay isang glx owner, and so far im very happy and contented w/ our purchase. =). why? mainly because my average FC is around 17++ km/ li (city &hiway driving).

nag pakabit lang ako nang central lock + alarm at solve nako; after more than a month of having it i have yet to adjust the position of my manual side mirrors, i have yet to roll up/ down the windows sa likod (bahala na ang mga nakaupo don na gawin un) and i have yet to get off the car to manually open the hatch as per request ng mga guards sa malls. =). and isipin natin in the future, we have less electronic parts to maintain vs. the gls kaya less headache din, diba? =)

kaya sa halagang less than 500k all-in e wala akong karekla rekla mo.hihi =)

maingay din po ang AC ko pag inoon, normal lang naman daw un sabi nang casa kasi wala na raw asbestos lining yung isang part nang AC when it engages kaya ganon ang pnoproduce na noise. and yes magalang ang steering ko pag nasa 100KPH na, kasi mabilis na takbo mo at electric steering pa cya, (tama po ba ako?)haha =)
    salamat sa input nyo sir, medyo nabawasan yung lungkot ko sa glx, hehehe. gusto ko kasi sana gls ang dami kc features na wala sa glx na meron sa gls 90k lang ang difference. sayang talaga..

anyway sir, magkano po pala yung gastos central lock+alarm at saang dealer nyo po pina-install. gaano rin po katagal ginawa? TIA

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet23 View Post
    For me, they feel weak. On the other cars that i drive, vios for example, even the lightest pressure using your toes on the brakes, you can feel the brakes. For the mirage, you need to step on the brakes with harder pressure. Tas malalim pa yung brake pedal ng mirage. No feedback for the first centimeter of pressing the pedal. Kinda reminds me of the brakes of our 97 isuzu fuego but better.
    I have the same reaction when I test drove the MIRAGE last year during it's launch event at SM MOA. The first inch of brake pedal felt as if there was nothing from the brakes. I had to press the pedal hard and deep to get the stopping power I was looking for. I mentioned this to the Mitsubishi people if it was a fluke or standard with the MIRAGE. As I have test driven the Lancer EX 1.6, Lancer EX 2.0, ASX 4x2, ASX 4x4, Montero Sport, etc, I really feel the brake action very much lacking. I hope it is just a matter of adjustment to get it feeling like the other Mitsubishi cars.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I have the same reaction when I test drove the MIRAGE last year during it's launch event at SM MOA. The first inch of brake pedal felt as if there was nothing from the brakes. I had to press the pedal hard and deep to get the stopping power I was looking for. I mentioned this to the Mitsubishi people if it was a fluke or standard with the MIRAGE. As I have test driven the Lancer EX 1.6, Lancer EX 2.0, ASX 4x2, ASX 4x4, Montero Sport, etc, I really feel the brake action very much lacking. I hope it is just a matter of adjustment to get it feeling like the other Mitsubishi cars.
    Ako din ganun. At first I tought na dahil all of our vehicles are all wheel disks kaya naninibago ako. But I find it really lacking. I hope too na adjistments lang. But siguro ganun talaga. Yung front disks ang cute.haha roughly the same diameter as the ones you would find in motor disk brakes.haha.

actually, those brakes almost led us into an accident. My sister drove the mirage. Then, as we approach at a round-about, she step on the brakes a bit, since sanay sya sa brakes ng vios. wala sya naramdaman na feedback sa mirage. So panic strikes, suddenly, she was so confused for seconds na inisip daw nya na is the pedal she is stepping is still the accelerator? Kasi nga no feedback. She was searching for the brakes until she realizes na brakes nga yun and slammed it. Stopped just in the nick of time.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^as far as im concerned its the driver who possess the INTELLIGENCE to adjust to a cars behaviour, its not the other way around

after all not all cars are created equal

9. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    hi mga mirage owners. Question lang meron na ba dito na nakaexprience na pinara ng LTO or highway patrol para icheck ung OR/CR ng sskyan? wala pa kasi ako OR/CR at luma na ung invoice ko hassle kasi kung kukuha nnmn ako. Gsto ko na kasi ilayo ung mirage first car ko to kaya medyo kabado hahaha, anyway TIA

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by aesir1103 View Post
    hi mga mirage owners. Question lang meron na ba dito na nakaexprience na pinara ng LTO or highway patrol para icheck ung OR/CR ng sskyan? wala pa kasi ako OR/CR at luma na ung invoice ko hassle kasi kung kukuha nnmn ako. Gsto ko na kasi ilayo ung mirage first car ko to kaya medyo kabado hahaha, anyway TIA
    Hi Sir iXerox mo lang yang Invoice mo ng mga 6 or more copies each copies is good for 1 week hanggat wala ka pang OR/CR or plaka..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aesir1103 View Post
    Hi Sir iXerox mo lang yang Invoice mo ng mga 6 or more copies each copies is good for 1 week hanggat wala ka pang OR/CR or plaka..

2013 Mitsubishi Mirage